When You Prank Him

Pein
"(Y/n), he's going to 'Almighty Push' you into the single life," Kisame mumbled. You smirked as you started to laugh with shrugged shoulders. Pein requested you to brink him some tea with a drop of sake in the mixture to keep himself focused. After many times of him sending you to do this, you had enough. "Oh well. He already 'Almighty Thrust' me into the pleasure life," you said. Kisame shook his head as you headed back towards Pein's office. "Here you go, my king," you smiled when placing the mug in front of him. Pein smiled, then kissed your hand when you sat in the chair next to him. "Thank you, my Goddess." When he took a sip, he ended up spitting it all over you, in which you were holding a salt packet up. Once he gave you a glare while wiping his mouth with his sleeve of his cloak, you then slowly got up from the chair while laughing. "Oops. This isn't a sake packet. I'm so so-." You then yelped when Pein stood up, causing you to run towards the door only for it to be blocked. "No! Kisame! I know that's you blocking the door!" As Kisame laughed, Pein smirked largely.
Kakuzu
"Ow!" you yelped when stepping into the base. Soon after returning from your solo mission, Tobi shocked you with the clicker part of an electric pen. "Haha!" You narrowed your eyes towards him as he waved the pen in front of you, then smirked when taking it. "Give me! I have a bad idea," you smiled. Tobi didn't question, instead he watched you head into Kakuzu's room. Kakuzu glanced up from his bounty sheets after pulling off his mask and placing it on the arm rest of he seat. "Kakuzu! I found this free pen! It writes in gold ink!" Kakuzu raised a brow when you tossed it to him, then closed the door with you on the outside of his room. You then placed your ear to the door, and shortly after you did Kakuzu opened it up and held you to his chest. You then started to yelp and thrash in his grip as he held the shocking pen to your back. "Okay! Sorry!" "Next time, I won't be so nice about it." Once Kakuzu tossed the pen back to you, Tobi and you then started to faintly laugh when he went back into the room. "He gets aggressive when he's embarrassed. Meaning! I pranked you good Kuzu!"
Deidara
You and Deidara walked into the base, both chuckling after Deidara 'accidentally' closed the door on Hidan just for him to run into the rock wall. "You sound and look tired, Dei-Dei." Deidara smirked after a yawn when walking into the bedroom, stripping from his clothing as you took off your cloak and lied in bed. "I'm going to shower, un. You coming, hm?" "Nope." Deidara gave a confused look but shrugged it off. You just grinned as he started up the water. You then got up and leaned against the wall next to the bathroom door. "Mhm. Deidara sexy," you mumbled. Deidara smirked as he rubbed his shoulders with the warm water. He then reached for the shampoo bottle. "The hell? (Y/n)!" After he squeezed the 'shampoo' which was replaced with liquid clay that he found out by the smell of it, he placed a towel around him and went into the bedroom. "(Y/n)!" You laughed as he grabbed you from behind and started to bit at your sides with his mouth hands. "You're so lucky I didn't put that in my hair, yeah." "Hehe, you're lucky it was a harmful prank, Dei-Dei."
Tobi/Obito
Lately, Tobi has been a complete asshole to everyone. Even to you at some point by knocking stuff out of your hands and constantly scaring you with pop up appearances. So, you decided to get revenge on him. As Obito was asleep, you were sitting in bed next to him with a sharpie cap in your mouth while doodling on his mask. "Sorry love. But, since you're acting like an asshole, have to make you look like one," you mumbled. Shortly after you were finished, you placed the mask back on his face before shaking him awake. "Tobi! The meeting. Come on!" Tobi sprung out of bed and ran into the living room, which an actual meeting was being held at, and everyone started to laugh. "What's so funny guys?!" Tobi asked. You and Deidara then high fives after he seen the mask that had a drawling of a butt cheek with the eyehole being the butthole. "Tobi. Go wash your mask," Pein mumbled. Tobi did so, but he screamed when looking into the mirror.
Sasori
"Thanks Deidara." Deidara smiled and sat across from you and Sasori on the couch in the base after handing you a water bottle he got from the kitchen after Sasori ordered him to. "So about that mission, hm?" You pushed a strand of your hair to the side after Sasori locked his arm around yours as you taking a sip of it before smirking towards him. "Hold that thought." Sasori and Deidara gave a confused look towards you as he held the bottle to him. "Love, so it's not just me, do you see something in the water?" Sasori closed one eye and looked into the bottle. Seconds later, his lips parted and he pulled back after you squeezed it. "Oooh," Deidara chuckled. Sasori gave you narrowed eyes. You then placed your cloak around him while kissing his head with a smile. "Didn't know you were the one for pranking (Y/n), hm?" "She's not." "Well, he's playful towards me at times. Might at least do the same to him every once in a while," you laughed.
Zetsu
Zetsu turned his head towards Tobi with a faint sigh, only for Tobi to give him giggle in return as you gave a smirk to yourself. "Tobi, stop it," you mumbled. Zetsu was leading the way to the village, in front of you and Tobi, but while he was doing so he kept feeling taps on the shoulder. He felt another aother tap before looking at Tobi with a deep groan. "I'm going to eat you!" "Ah! I swear it's not Tobi! (Y/n)!" You gave parted lips and looked up at Tobi, then at Zetsu. "It's not me." Zetsu shook his head and continued to walk, this time faster before feeling another rap on his shoulder. "Ah! Okay it was!" Zetsu's forehead was pressed against yours, making Tobi giggle and cross his arms. "See! Tobi no lie!" Zetsu then hugged you, making you faintly help to the grip. "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!" "I'm still going to eat you." "In a pleasure way, of course, My Dear," Zetsu mumbled in your ear, which made you blush deeply. "You make me what to prank you more often." "Don't think about it."
Hidan
"Not supporting your girlfriend?" Hidan gave crossed arms with slightly narrowed eyes towards Kisame as you smiled. You, Hidan, and Kisame were all in the kitchen of the base. After an argument on how you couldn't throw an egg into a cup with out cracking the slightest with Kisame, Hidan gave in. "Fine, whatever. Let's get this shit over with." You gave a nod, going behind the table as Kisame scooted towards the fridge and Hidan continued to lean against the wall next to the doorway.
You then crouched down and got ready to throw the egg you held, in the cup in front of you. Hidan gave an eyebrow raise as Kisame secretly chuckled in his palm. "Well, seems like you are. Right, baby." Hidan gave parted lips after the egg smashed against his neck. Kisame laughed as you did the same. "It was prank, huh, (Y/n)?" You gave a nod, then ran to him and kissed his cheek before you started to run off. "Revenge!" "(Y/n)! You little shit! Get back here! And you!" Hidan then pointed at Kisame. "I'll sacrifice you until you are blue sushi!"
Kisame
Believe it or not, Tobi accidentally slipped laxative into Kisame's drink this morning. Deidara and Tobi have been pranking one another for the past two days, and you decided to get in on it with Kisame. "Hey Kisa." Kisame smirked when he stepped inside the room only to see you in bed, laying there nude and bundled up in blankets. "Hey there, Shark Bait." You gave him the signal to go to you and in return he gave him a 'hang on' signal. "I've been having to use the bathroom all damn day." You smiled with a nod, blowing him a kiss, which made him smirked even more. "Grea-." Kisame gave parted lips at the toilet paper roll that was zip-tied, with a sticky note that read. 'Enjoy your bathroom break.' "(Y/n)!" He heard you laugh, seconds later you slid a pair of scissors underneath the door after placing on his cloak. "Fine!" When he picked them up, he groaned seeing the handles were zip-tied together. "I'm going to drown you!" "Hehe, love you too!"
Itachi
"What are you doing?" Itachi asked with a groan. You were sitting on Itachi's lower back while he was still shirtless in bed. It was late, and he was asleep before you. Recently, you found wax strips in the bathroom and underneath the sink. So, you decided to use them on Itachi to see if they work first. "Hm? Nothing." As you placed them gently on his back, Itachi thought you were making trace signs. "Trying to spell something? I can't tell," he mumbled. You smiled, then kissed up his shoulder while flattening down the two patches. "Hm? Oh. Well, just was trying to." You then pulled off the wax strips when sitting back up, making Itachi widened his eyes and slightly jolt. "See of these worked. And they do!" You then yelped when Itachi sat up and flipped you onto your back while pinning you to the bed. "They worked," you smiled. Itachi smirked. He then poked your forehead before lying on top of you. As he placed his face into your neck crease, you felt the soft patch of skin on his back and began to laugh. "Ooh. Soft." "I'm too tired to get you back," Itachi mumbled.
Orochimaru
You smirked at Orochimaru's sleeping form, but gave a deep sigh and a groan for it was after lunch and he remained to keep sleeping even after you gotten back from your mission. "Orochi." You then gave an eye roll, but after taking a glance towards the bathroom you looked back at him with a grin. Orochimaru then smelt something sweet, causing him peeked open his eyes only to widened them after he felt foam on his face. "Ugh!" Orochimaru, for some odd reason, thought it was whip cream, but instead it was your cherry scented shaving cream. You faintly laughed followed Orochimaru to the bathroom, where he started to groan. "What were you doing while I was gone, Orochimaru?" Orochimaru gave narrowed eyes towards you smirking face after seeing you lean against the doorway. He then wiped his face only smearing the cream above his lips. "You better run." Orochimaru tried to wash off his face with a smirk, but you laughed and kissed the back of his head before you slammed the door of the bathroom shut, ran towards the entrance door of the base, and started to run down the path. "Werf!"