82 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It's now been two years since the twins have been born, and since then so much has happened.

Oliver an I have had two more kids, Cyrus and Easton, which Easton is very new to the family he's only a month old and Cyrus just turned one.

Oliver an I have been married for five years now, and it's been four years since we lost Paisley and we still think about her everyday, we tell her brothers about her any chance we can so they know that they have a big sister looking down at them.

But also in this time, not only has a lot happened for Oliver an I but for our families as well.

Firstly Bentley and Sadie had other another girl, leaving them with three kids.

And then Colton and Hailey had another, leaving them with three also well.

And do you guys remember Peyton? Well she ended up remarrying a guy named Jeremy and they had two kids of their own, leaving them with six kids as he had two kids from a previous marriage, his wife had died as well, they met in a support group.

Michael and Riley, gosh they ended up finding out they couldn't have any kids so although we still do see them on occasion they decided to start traveling.

Harper and Chris? They had a baby boy and guess what? They moved up here, to New York, and it's amazing we're getting to raise our kids together.

And lastly Greyson and Maya, they had three more kids leaving them with four kids as well.

Also something very exciting, a year after I had the twins I opened up my own photography studio here in New York.
............................................................................
Oliver an I again want to thank all of you for joining us on this journey of our life, making our family, my own business, the loss of my brother, the loss of our daughter.

Love, Oliver, Evelyn, Paisley, Malaki, Axel, Cyrus & Easton
Thank you!
............................................................................
A/N: Wow, I can't believe this book is actually over now.

I hope you guys enjoyed this very last chapter.

Comment&Vote if you liked or found it interesting.

Much love for you guys!❤️