25 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Me and Oli got up the next morning and the first thing we said to each other was happy anniversary, then got ready to go get breakfast and start our day, Oil wore navy blue shorts with a white polo shirt along with white and navy blue shoes.

I on the other hand just because Oli wanted me to match him I wore and kinda skin-tight navy blue dress with tan sandals.

Once we were both ready we grabbed our stuff and headed out the door, we had already done our research about the place so we already knew there was a little cafe close to where we were staying.

"So since you planned this trip. What do you have in mind what's happening?" I asked Oli as we walked to the little cafe hand and hand.

"Now if I told you what this trip consisted of it wouldn't be a surprise and we wouldn't want that, so I guess you'll just have to wait and see." See Oli is very rude that way.

I breathed out a puff of air in annoyance and of course causing Oli to laugh he knows I hate surprises.

After about five minutes of walking, we got to the cafe and the waiter took us back to a little table for just two.

"Can I start you guys off with something to drink?" The waiter asked.

"Yes, I'll take an apple juice," I said. "And I'll take orange juice," Oli said.

"Okay, I'll be right out with your orders." The waiter said.

"Does anything look good to you babygirl?" Oli asked.

"I'm thinking about the two egg breakfast and maybe some pancakes, what about you?" I asked.

"They have a steak omelet so I think I'll get that with pancakes," Oli said.

We continued talking after we figured out what we wanted to eat, and about five minutes after that the waiter came back.

"Okay, what I start you guys on today?" The waiter asked as he got his pad out.

"I'll take the two egg breakfast," I said.

"Okay, and how would you like your eggs?" He asked.

"Sunnyside up," I responded.

"Okay, and bacon or sausage?" He asked.

"Could I have both?" I asked.

"Of course, anything else?" He asked.

"Yes, I'd like an order of the banana fosters pancakes," I said as I closed my menu.

"Okay, and sir what can I get for you?" He asked Oli.

"I'd like the steak omelet no mushrooms, and the strawberry shortcake pancakes." He said.

"Okay, I'll put your orders in, and I can take your menus out of your way." He said.

The waiter left and I and Oli just went back to talking.

"So what are we doing tonight? And I'm I allowed to ask?" I questioned.