80 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It was now close to ten and I was ten centimeters dilated, which meant it was baby time.

And they wheeled me in the OR room, as when you're having twins you have have to have in the OR guess in case anything is to go wrong.

Our families were here but they were all moved out into the waiting room.

Once I hit ten centimeters everything began happening very quickly, my legs were pulled up so they were touching my chest.

Oliver was up by my head holding one of my hands, and then on the other side of me, there was a nurse.

And then in front of me was, of course, Doctor Ryan and as well as three other nurses.

"Okay, Evelyn I need you to push." I heard Doctor Ryan say to me.

I placed my chin to my chest as I pushed for ten seconds before taking a short breather before pushing again for ten seconds.

"Alright Evelyn that's it, baby A's head is almost out you're doing absolutely amazing." Doctor Ryan told me.

We waited for another contraction to hit before I started the whole pushing process again.

"Okay, Evelyn I need one more big, big push and baby A is out." He told me.

And I gave everything I had and gave one last big push and the best sound I had ever heard filled the room.

"Baby A born at 10:28 pm." I heard one of the nurses call out.

I told Oliver to go over with him that I would be okay.

"Okay, Evelyn baby number two isn't waiting I'm gonna need you to push." Doctor Ryan told me.

I pushed another three times before I heard him say something.

"Okay, Evelyn again I need another big push and this baby is out." He told me and I just nodded once again giving everything I had.

And I again heard the best sound as he started crying.

"Baby B born at 10:31 pm." I once again heard a nurse say.

Over the next thirty minutes, I delivered my placenta, and we all got taken up to the maternity ward to recovery.

Oliver an I were in the room and we were just soaking up this time with our babies.

"They look so much like you," I whispered to him as I played with one of their little fingers.

"I'm so beyond proud of you love, I can't even tell you having two babies at once, I'll forever be amazed by you." He told me as he gave me a quick kiss.

We heard a knock on the door and said come into whoever it was.

"How's the new mom feeling?" Doctor Ryan asked me.

"I feel really good, or than being tired and a bit sore, but seeing them definitely overrides any discomfort," I told him as I stared at the brown-eyed little boy.