32 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
I got up pretty early today since I had a lot to get done today, I had one last fitting for my dress and then after that, I could take it home.

I then needed to run a few errands after that so I have quite a busy day.

I didn't bother with makeup today and threw on some leggings and a long sleeve shirt with my Nikes and a baseball cap.

Once I grabbed everything I needed I left the house and got in my car and headed toward the dress shop.

Once I got to the dress shop I got out the car and walked into the dress shop.

"Hi, are you ready to get your dress?" Alice asked.

"I'm very ready," I said excitingly.

"Okay, well let's get you in it one last time and then you can be on your way." She said as she took me to the back of the store.

I got into the dress for only the third time since we started the alterations, but this time it was perfect.

"It's perfect. thank you so much!" I said as I got off the little thing you had to stand on to hug her.

"You're very welcome dear I'm glad it's everything you want." She told me as she hugged me back.

I went and took the dress off and she put it in a garment bag and we went to the front of the store so I could pay for it.

Once I paid for it I grabbed it and said one last goodbye to her before I left.

The next place I needed to go to was the waxing place, I did the usual Brazilian wax and leg waxing along with my eyebrows.

I then decided I would get my nails done so I went to the mall since I had to go there anyway.

Once I was at the little nail place I got a glossy nude and then sliver to match the wedding.

I then went to Belk's to get some jewelry I just wanted some new earrings I already had everything else from Christmas.

The last place I needed to go to was Victoria Secret because I wanted to get some lingerie for the honeymoon.

"Hi, how can I help you?" The lady asked when I walked into the store.

"Well, my wedding is in two days so the honeymoon would be three days from now, so I'm looking for white lace body type thing. sorry I'm not very good at describing it." I said her with a little laugh.

"No problem I think I know of just the thing you're looking for, if you will you can follow me." She said as she walked towards the back of the store.

I followed her and we got to the back where she held up a white laces bodysuit piece that I'd knew would be perfect.