59 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It's been a little over a month since the proposal and we're all in full wedding planning mode.

And we've gotten most of everything done except the last fitting of Riley's dress which we're doing today, and then we also have the rehearsal dinner but that's not for another two night as the wedding is three days away.

Me Riley and her mom as well her sister (aka the maid of honor) we're all on our way to the dress shop for the last fitting so Riley can take the dress home.

Once there we all got out the car walking into the shop and as the lady was expecting us took Riley straight to the back to get the dress on.

It was only about fifteen minutes when they both came out, standing in front of the mirrors.

Now don't get me wrong I loved my wedding dress still do but seeing Riley's dress makes wish I would've gotten a pink one as well.

We were there for another hour before everything was good to go and we were able to leave dress in hand.

Once back at Oli's and my house we all went our separate ways going back to our significant others.

Once I was back in the house I figured I'd start on dinner so Oli could when got home from work.

I wasn't feeling very well so I wanted to do something quick, which happened to be chill.

I was just finishing up when I heard Oli walk in, a few moments later I felt his hands wrap around my waist.

"Hi, babe how was your day?" I asked leaning my head on his shoulder for a brief moment.

"Long but good, how was your day?" He asked kissing the side of my neck.

"It was fun Riley got her dress as today was the last fitting for it, but I think I'm coming down with something I don't feel well," I told him as I took the chill off the burner putting it in bowls.

"I'm sorry you're not feeling well love, but I feel like I have to ask are you sure your sick or could you be pregnant because we haven't exactly been preventing it." He asked as we took the food into the living room to eat.

"No I'm not pregnant and I know that because one I've been pregnant before and two I just got my period," I explained as I cuddled up against.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure." He said kissing my forehead.

"You're kinda warm." He mumbled against my forehead.

"Not surprised, which this is like the worst time to be coming down with something I mean the rehearsal dinner is two nights away and the wedding is three days away I can't be getting sick," I whined because I can't miss this wedding I mean for crying out loud she's my sisters-in-law.

"I know babygirl just finish eating, take some medicine and go to sleep better to get ahead of it while you can." He told me and I just nodded my head.

I finished eating like ten minutes later and Oli took my bowl reminding me to take medicine.

I listened to him, heading upstairs to our room I went into the bathroom where we keep all the medicine and I grabbed some cold medicine and took that before heading back in our room.

I went to the closet and stripped out of current clothes and into something more comfortable.

I then got in bed getting comfortable I then turned the tv on for background noise and I guess I hadn't realized how tired I was because as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

OLIVER'S POV
As Evelyn was heading upstairs I brought our dishes to the kitchen putting them in the sink for now.

I put the rest of the chill up in the fridge along with the cheese, I then brought the dishes she used to the sink to clean them.

Once I finished up the dishes I cleaned the island up before heading upstairs and as I was doing so I heard my phone go off it was one of my buddies asking to play video games online to which I said yeah in a bit.

Once in our room, the tv was on and Evelyn was out like a light so I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I was out I quietly went into the closet getting out some joggers, once I was dressed I put the tv on a lower volume I turned out the little lamp she had on and kissed her forehead.

"I love you babygirl, I hope you feel better soon," I whispered before walking out the room quietly.

Once downstairs I sat on the couch turning the tv on connecting so I can play online.

And that's how I spent the rest of the early evening gaming with some friends.
............................................................................
A/N: I know this chapter was pretty short but the few chapters will be very long this one is just more of a filler.

Did we like the POV switch? I've only done it a few times but I'm thinking of doing it more often. let me know if it should.

Again I don't want to keep this long so I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Comment&Vote if you liked or found this chapter interesting.

Love you guys to the moon and back!❤️😍😘🥰