50 (Edited)

EVEYLN'S POV
Today was the gender reveal party so things were kinda crazy as Oli and I were trying to get everything perfect.

I was about to go out on the patio to ask Oli if he got everything done because we're having the reveal in the backyard with a canon but as I was I realized I don't think Oli's seen the nursery since I was asleep for most of yesterday.

"Hi, baby have you seen the nursery yet?" I asked him as opened the door to patio leaning against the frame.

"No I knew you were tired yesterday and I figured you wanted to see me look at it." He said as he turned away from the grill.

"Thank you, baby, do you wanna come up and see it now?" I asked a small smile gracing my face.

He smiled. "Of course I do." He said as he walked over to me.

We walked inside walking upstairs and pushing open the door.

"Wow, love you really out did yourself it's gonna be perfect for when the baby gets here," Oli said once we had walked it.

I smiled softly. "I really am happy with how it turned out I can't wait to see the little baby laying in the crib it's gonna be amazing," I told him as he came behind me.

But before he could say anything we heard a knock on the door.

"Go get the door I'm gonna lock this up so no one sees it," I told him since I didn't want anyone randomly coming up here and then finding out the gender before it's time.

Once I locked it I walked downstairs seeing that our parents were here.

"Hi, mom, dad Alec, Christina," I said as I hugged all of them.

"Hi dear, how are you feeling?" My mom asked as she gently rested her hands on my belly.

"I'm feeling good," I told her smiling.

"So what do you guys think it'll be?" I asked.

"Well, we say boy." My mom and dad said.

"I say, girl." Oli's mom said.

"And I say, boy." Oli's dad said.

"Interesting I guess we'll have to see." I winked at no one in particular.

We all continued setting up the last minute things before everyone else would show up.

It was about 20 minutes before there was another knock on the door.

"Hi, you guys thanks for coming," I said as I hugged Bentley and Sadie.

"Please, sis I would never miss this." He said kissing my cheek.

"So Evelyn what do you think it's gonna be?" Sadie asked.

"Oh well you should probably know Oli and I found out a few days ago so we already know but what do you think it'll be?" I asked.

"I think it's gonna be a boy at least I'm hoping because we have far too many girls in this family." She laughed.

"I totally agree we all need to have a few boys," I said choosing my words carefully.