63 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It was the next day and I had a lot to get done as we'll be moving in a couple of weeks.

I first needed to go to my doctor's office so I could get all my paperwork so when I need to find a new doctor there I'll have my information from my past pregnancy.

And then after that Harper wanted to have lunch and then I needed to send out a mass text to all our family and friends for dinner tonight.

I'd gotten to my doctor's office and got out the car locking it once I was out.

I walked into the office and went over to the front desk asking to speak with Dr. Micah.

The lady told me to wait in the waiting room and that someone would come and get me when he wasn't busy.

Which I'm hoping that by the time I get out of here I can just go and meet up with Harper.

I waited for about fifteen minutes before someone came and took me to his office.

I knocked once and a second later I heard a voice so to come in.

"Hello! Evelyn what a pleasant surprise what can I do for you?" He asked as he stood up and shook my hand before sitting back down and gesturing for me to do the same in the chair in front of his desk.

"Well, yesterday Oliver got a better job offer so we're gonna be moving to New York in the next couple weeks, and I was wondering if I could get my paperwork from when I was pregnant with Paisley so when I do get pregnant again I'll be able to have it for reference," I explained.

"Well, I firstly want to say I'm sorry to see you guys go you. Guys are truly amazing people. And I can most definitely get you that paperwork. And do me a favor when you are expecting again please have your new doctor contact me because I have a specific way I wanted to go about the next pregnancy with you." He asked/said.

"Thank you, and I will you and your staff was absolutely amazing through that entire time. Honestly, Oliver and I are forever indebted to you and your staff. You guys didn't push us for one moment when we lost Paisley you guys really helped us through that horrible time." I told him as I got up from my seat to hug him.

"It's our job Evelyn and we're very happy we were able to make such a horrible experience at least somewhat manageable." He smiled as he squeezed my hand before standing up.

He went through a few drawers before walking over to me. "Okay, here is all the paperwork and again please have your next doctor contact me." He smiled as he handed over the paperwork.

"Thank you Micah, and I most definitely will you have an amazing day," I told him as I walked out of his office and he waved goodbye.

Once out the office, I got in the car and texted Harper asking where she wanted to eat and she replied back saying McAllister's which I was totally fine with.

I started heading that as I knew she was closer to the restaurant than I was, as the doctors' office is all the way across town.

It took me about twenty minutes to get over there, but before getting out I texted Oliver asking if it was okay to tell Harper that we were moving even though we're telling everyone tonight.