42 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Is was now Saturday the day that me and Oli were going to have the cookout and also telling them that we're moving and having a baby.

Also, Oli got a call yesterday from the realtor saying that all our paperwork had gone through and we can move in at any point so we already had some things packed but not too many since we didn't want our family or friends to know just yet.

Anyways we were just getting everything ready around the house since everyone would be showing up shortly, Oli was outside manhandling the grill as he likes to say it.

And I was inside getting drinks and finger foods ready so I could eventually bring it outside once everyone got here.

I still had a few other things I needed to do but I heard a knock at the door, "Hi you guys come on in Bentley, Oliver's in the back if you wanna go hang with him." I told him once he and Sadie and the girls came in.

Me Sadie and the girls went into the kitchen, "So how have you been lately?" Sadie asked very intently as she helped me with the rest of the food prep. It was almost like she knew.

"I've been good, been working and you know life's been pretty busy as of late but hey that's life. But what about you? how have you been lately?" I asked her.

"Oh forget about me, tell me are you pre-." But before she could say anything else I heard a knock at the door.

"Sorry, I'll be right back," I told her and then bolted out of the kitchen.

"Hey, guys come on in Colton, Oliver and Bentley are out back if you want to go out there," I told him as him Hailey and Madison came in and then right behind them we're mine and Oliver's parents.

"Hi mom dad, Mr. and Mrs. Ferrari," I said hugging all four of them.

"Please Evelyn we're family call us by our first names or mom and dad we could really careless but enough Mr and Mrs, besides your Mrs. Ferrari too," Christina said.

"Dad, Alec, Oliver and the guys are out back grilling if you want to join in," I told them and they nodded their heads in acknowledgment.

Meanwhile, all of us girls were hanging out in the kitchen for the time being.

"So Evelyn what made you and Oli bring us all our here?" My mom said but before I could respond to her there was yet another knock at the door.

"Sorry, mom I'll be right back," I told her as I walked out of the kitchen and towards the front door.

"Hey, Evelyn sorry we're all late." Greyson and his girlfriend Maya said.

"Oh, your fine Harper and Chris haven't even made it yet, also Greyson all the guys are out back if you want to join," I told him and he nodded in response.

Right as I was about to walk back into the kitchen there was another knock.

"Hey, we're really sorry we're late miss Rose here was giving us a hard time," Harper said as here and Chris walked in the house.

"You guys are fine we're still expecting two other people besides you have a new baby it's not a problem also Chris all the guys are out back so you can head out there if you want," I told him after talking to Harper for a minute.