70 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It's been almost two months since Oliver and I moved to New York, and we've of course have kept in touch with everyone.

But none of our family knows that we're having a baby let alone twins, so Oliver and I are going to fly to Texas for a week.

Not only to catch up with everyone and not only to spend New Years with everyone but mainly to tell everyone we're having twins.

So, with that being said Oliver and I had gotten up pretty early, more specifically it's three in the morning, and our flight is at four thirty.

So we had packed everything we'd need for a week last night so we could just get up get ready and head out the door.

Which thankfully that's how everything went and we were out of the house by half-past three.

We'd gotten to the airport and did all of that annoying stuff you have to do when getting ready to board a plane.

Once we had our bags checked and gone through security we were able to board the plane.

And once on the plane, we put our carry-ons in the overhead compartment before sitting down.

"So, what do think everyone is gonna say when we not only tell them we're having not one but two babies?" I asked Oliver once we were settled in.

"I think they're all gonna be quite happy, especially to hear that's there's gonna be two, oh they're all gonna be over the moon about it." Oliver chuckled already predicting it even though it's quite obvious what the reaction will be.

"I hope it's not too obvious the moment they see us, but me more specifically as I'm showing a lot early than before," I told him.

"I think it helps that you have a big sweatshirt on right now if you didn't when Riley and Michael pick us up I think they would know instantly," Oliver told me which I definitely agreed with.

We arrived in Texas just after eleven, and once we were off the plane we went to baggage claim.

And collected our bags before walking towards the exit, keeping our eyes out for Michael and Riley.

We had just walked out of the airport when we heard a scream, and I instantly knew it was Riley.

"Ahh!!! I'm so happy you guys are here!!! I've missed you guys so much." She screamed even more as she forced herself on both Oliver and me hugging us until we couldn't breathe.

"Okay, that's enough Ri they just had a long flight let them breathe," Michael said as he pulled her off of us, to which she pouted at him making me laugh.

We loaded up their car before we all got in, catching up with each other after months of not seeing each other.

"So, how has New York been?" Michael asked.

"It's been an adjustment, but we definitely already love it there, we're happy we made the move there," I said.

"That's good you guys enjoy it there, anything new happening since leaving?" Riley asked as she turned around in her seat to look back at me.