14 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It's been 2 months since the gender reveal party which means that Harper has 2 more months left in her pregnancy.

And that also means that me and Oliver have been dating for 7 months now and it's honestly the best we're so happy with each other.

Even though we don't really have anything to compare it to we, we prefer it that way, that we way we don't have to worry about the comparison.

We actually have a little date tonight just to celebrate our little 7 months together.

I'm exactly sure where he's taking me, the only thing he told was to dress fancy, but needless to I'm excited to find out.

Although I do have to admit the more time we spend with each other and the closer we get the more I'm falling for him, I'm just to nerve to say anything, in fear of him not feeling the same.

After I got out the shower I wrapped a towel around me and began getting ready.

I started off by doing my makeup, concealer, and a little bit of powder, bronzer, blush, and highlighter, brows and mascara, and then to finish it off red lipstick.

I then started curling my hair, fluffing them out so their more beach waves than actual curls.

Once my makeup and hair were done I decided to get dressed, putting on a black jumpsuit with red heels.

I put on jewelry consisting of a diamond bracelet on either wrist earrings and then a necklace and a couple of rings.

And I finished just in time when I heard a knock.

Grabbing my black clutch and phone, I started walking downstairs to open the door.

I opened the door only for Oliver's mouth to basically fall to the ground.

"Wow, you look gorgeous, I'm a lucky man." He breathed.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself soldier." I smiled leaning up to kiss his cheek.

He laced our fingers together as he walked me to the car, he opened the door for me letting me get in and then closing it.

Once he got in the car, we started the journey to wherever he was taking me.

"So are you going to tell me where you're taking me?" I asked as I glanced at him.

"Oh you would love that, wouldn't you babygirl? But sorry no can do." He teased.

"You're such a meanie." I playfully pouted.

He only chuckled as he placed his hand on my thigh keeping it like that for the rest for the drive.

About 30 minutes later we finally got to the restaurant and I was surprised to say the less with how expensive this place probably is.

Oliver got out the car and walked over to my side and helped me out, I walked slightly in front of him as he put his hand on my lower back.

When we got in a waiter came up to us, "Hi welcome to Fearing's thank you for dining with us tonight, do you have a reservation?" He asked.