77 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
I'm now just over 20 weeks pregnant, and it's a very bittersweet moment as I know that I'm halfway through this pregnancy and we'll be meeting our boys very soon.

But it's also hard as I know this is how far along I was with Paisley when we lost her, but I've been trying to think happy thoughts.

And to do that I started on the twins' nursery, which is nearly done, I just have put decorations in and make it feel like home, especially since Oliver an I will be spending quite a bit of time in here once their born.

It's been so exciting finally knowing what we're having, we've gone out and bought a whole bunch of baby boys clothes.

Once I'm close to 30 weeks we'll be going back to Texas for the first baby shower, and then a few days after that, we'll be having one here as well.

Its early afternoon, and I've got everything done that I needed today, the only thing left is dinner but I always do that an hour before Oliver gets home.

I've actually been feeling really great, and I'm definitely using that to my advantage, doing as much as I can; while I still can.

I also found out some amazing news, but that won't be happening until after we've settled in with the twins, therefore I'm keeping my mouth shut.

I ended up relaxing around the house until about four as I knew Oliver would be home in about an hour.

So I headed into the kitchen to start dinner, which was only chill with a salad.

I finished the chill forty minutes later and knew I still had about twenty till Oliver came home.

So I decided I get it all ready for him, placing the chill in a bowl and some of the salad on a plate, also placing a beer next to it.

I did the same thing for myself, except instead of a beer I had put out a glass of water.

Just as I sat down I heard the front door open and close, and a few seconds later Oliver walked in.

"Hi love, how was your day?" He asked me as he came and kissed me before sitting down across from me.

"It was good, I finished the nursery, how was your day?" I asked him as we began eating.

"It was long but good, and after dinner, I wanna go look at it, I'm excited to see it." He told me.

We ate dinner and cleaned up, and then headed upstairs so Oliver could see the nursery which is right next to our room.

"Wow love, out did yourself again, it looks really good." He told me as he brought me into his side, hugging me to him.

"Thank you, love, I absolutely love the way in came out, it's once again my favorite room in the house," I said with a smile as I looked up at him.

"Come on, come take a shower with me." He said as he placed his hands on my waist guiding me towards our room and into the bathroom.

We turned the water on and stripped out of our clothes as we waited for the water to heat up.

Oliver picked me up making me wrap my arms and legs around him, as he pulled us closer together although with how big my belly is there's a bit of a gap between us.

He stepped into the shower, standing right under the shower head, water flowing over the both of us.

I knew we weren't going to come out of this shower without having sex, which definitely isn't a bad thing as we haven't done anything for quite some time.

Oliver began kissing down my neck until he made his way up to my lips connecting ours together.

My hands were gripping his biceps, as his were gripping my thighs.

"I need you so badly love." He whispered in my ear, and I could hear the desperation in his voice, so I just nodded my head, giving him the ok.

He lifted me up by my thighs, making me wrap them around his waist as he pushed my back in the wall of the shower.

"Shit, come on Oli I want you in me. And I know you want to be in me too," I whispered in his ear and then bit his ear lobe.

"Damn love, I'm sorry if I don't last. You're really working me up and we haven't done anything in a while," He moaned as he slowly pushed himself inside me.

He began thrusting into me as he started kissing up my neck, I laced my fingers in his hair and pulled it making him moan out.

"I'm close love, let go for me," He groaned as he picked his speed.

Pushing us both over the edge.

After our activity's in the shower, we washed up before getting out and getting dressed before curling up on the couch in our room.

We turned on a true crime show, we relaxed into each other as we watched the show.

We were about halfway through the show when the babies started kicking, so I grabbed Oliver's hand and placed it on my belly where they were kicking the most.

"I swear that's the best." He whispered as we just enjoyed this moment, feeling our babies.
............................................................................
A/N: I'm thinking the next chapter will the baby shower just because I wanna be done with this book.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Comment&Vote if you liked or found this chapter interesting.

Much love for you guys!❤️