30 (Edited)

OLIVER'S POV
I and Evelyn had gotten up around 8 but didn't leave until 10 because we just wanted to take our time.

We left to go look at one venue we didn't want to be out terrible long but at the same time, we wanted to love where we were going to get married at.

We had gotten to the venue.

We walked around the venue we went to where we would have our actual ceremony and then we went and looked where we would have the reception.

And everything was perfect and I could tell the Evelyn really loved it

"You love it don't you?" I asked.

"I really do, babe it's perfect it's everything we talked about. The ceremony place is simple and the reception area is exactly how we wanted it to be." She said and you could clearly hear the excitement in her voice.

We decided to go talk to the owner of the venue to see we would actually be able to rent the place out.

"Hi what I help you guys with?" This guy asked we he saw us walking towards the front desk.

"So we're getting married in about 6 weeks and we were wondering if we'd be able to rent this place," Evelyn said.

"What would be the actual wedding date?" He asked.

"January 15th," Evelyn told him.

"Okay, and how many guests would there be?" He asked.

"Between 50 and 75 but it shouldn't be anymore than a 100." She said.

"Okay that works, we will book you guys in for that date if you'd like." The guy asked.

"That would be great, how much do I need to pay," I asked.

"It'll be $1,000 dollars for what you're asking for." He said.

"That's perfect," I said as I got out my wallet to get my card out.

"Okay, and what should I put the names as?" He asked.

"My name is Oliver Ferrari, and her name is Evelyn Scott," I said.

We finished giving him our information.

"I have a quick question, will I be able to wear my marine dress blues?" I asked.

"Yes sir that would be no problem, and thank you for you're service." He said.

"You're welcome, and thank you you've been a big help today," I said as I shook his hand and Evelyn doing the same thing.

We left the venue and decided to go get some lunch, we decided to stop at Chick-fil-a.

We'd gotten our food to go since we just wanted to relax.

So once we'd gotten home we changed into comfortable clothes and decided to chill out in the living room and watch some movies.

After we were done eating we cuddled up on the couch since we wanted to finish the movie.

"So it's kinda nice we were to plan most of our entire wedding this week with the exception of little details but that won't take too long so I'm excited about that we don't have to stress over anything," Evelyn said.

"I know, now I just want these next 6 weeks to go by as quick as possible. I'm ready to get married already." I chuckled.

We just continued to talk about the wedding and just all things wedding since we were so excited about it.

We finished watching the movie although I don't really know if you could consider us watching it since we were talking through the rest of it.

But once we finished talking which just so happened to go the movie ended when we decided to go make dinner.

"How does omelets sound?" I asked her.

"That sounds really good babe." She said already going to the refrigerator to get everything. Man, I love her.

Once we finished cooking we decided we'd to just eat at the island.

"So I've been meaning to mention to you, how would you feel about moving?" I asked.

"Where would we move and when?" She asked.

"Just more in the suburbs, and it wouldn't be until after the wedding," I explained.

"Yeah, so we'd need a bedroom for us and then four another bedrooms and then an extra one for my studio and then six bathrooms." She said.

"Right, so we can just cross that road when we get there and I don't we really need to leave this house until we were on baby number two but it'll be nice to have that beforehand," I told her.

We continued eating and talking about moving, and then once we were done eating we cleaned up and washed dishes before going into the bedroom.

We both took showers before we'd gotten into bed and of course, cuddled up with each other.

Evelyn begged me to watch baby driver since she has some weird obsession with that Ansel Elgort guy.

We finished the movie and we were both feeling pretty tired at that point so we just figured we'd head to bed relatively early tonight.
............................................................................
A/N: just kill me! I'm sorry! Yesterday I woke up and I was in so much pain and I genuinely thought I was going to throw up because the pain was so bad so I laid in bed most of the day.

And I promise I'll make up for it so I will still be posting tomorrow.

But what did guys think of this chapter? I hope you enjoyed!

And I, of course, have to say something about this which just two days ago I was saying thank you for 800 views and now! I'm saying thank you for almost 900! Holy crap we're that's so close to 1000!

I'm thinking the next chapter there'll be a little time gap, purely because I want it to get closer to them getting married and I'm sure you guys do too!

Butttt anyways again I hope you enjoyed, thanks for almost 900 reads!

Comment&Vote!

Love you guys so much really!❤️😍