46 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
I've been up for a few hours just ever since Oli left for work, and I've just been relaxing I made myself some breakfast before I needed to get ready for the day.

Speaking of which I had just gotten out the shower and I started putting on my makeup and then once I was done with that I started on my hair which I just blow dried and straightened it.

After I was done with all of that I went into the bedroom to get to the walk-in closet to find something to wear.

Which I just ended up picking a t-shirt dress because I have a little bit of a bump now especially now that I'm 13 weeks pregnant but anyways dresses are really the only that feels comfortable at the moment.

And then with that dress I, paired with a flannel my white converses and a black hat.

Once I was ready to go I grabbed my wallet and car keys and headed downstairs to the kitchen to get some water.

Once I got my water I walked through the foyer and to the front door opening it and then locking it once I was out.

I walked out to the car unlocking it and then getting it starting it as I shut the door.

I pulled out the driveway onto the road heading back into the city.

I needed to go to the mall today to get new clothes and I also wanted to get some random things for the baby.

After I got through a bit of traffic I finally made it to the mall, getting out the car I locked it and then attached my keys on my wallet.

I decided to go into Ulta since it was one of the first places when you first walked in.

I only got just the things I needed like foundation mascara brow stuff just things like that along with some new lip colors because I never pass that up.

Once I left there I walked a bit further to the maternity clothing store.

And once I was there I bought quite a few pairs of jeans and shorts as well as some tops and then just some pregnancy necessities.

Once I paid there I went right next door to the baby clothing store just to see what they had.

But when I walked in I saw Greyson and his girlfriend Maya which slightly confused me as to why they were here.

"Hey, you guys what's up?" I asked once I had walked over to them, and I had definitely caught them off guard.

But before they could say anything I jumped in and said something again.

"Wait, are you pregnant?" I asked her and they both looked at each kind of nervous in a way before looking back at me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm pregnant it's pretty new so we've only told a hand full people so far that's why we're here actually is to find things to announce to everyone else," Maya explained.

"Aww well congratulations you guys I'm so happy for you guys and you have my word I will not speak a word to anyone not even Oli," I told them as I hugged them.

"Evelyn if you want to tell Oliver it's fine we were actually going to stop over at the house tomorrow at some point to tell you guys," Greyson said.