41 (Edited)

OLIVER'S POV
I got up around 6:36 this morning and I decided I would start my day by showering and I thankfully didn't have work today, when I got out the shower I quietly walked back out into the bedroom since Evelyn was still sleeping I didn't want to wake her since I know how this pregnancy has been hard on her.

After I was dressednI walked out the bedroom with my phone and laptop in hand walking down the hall I walked into the living room and sitting down on the couch pulling up that house I saw on my phone last night but instead of pulling it up on my phone I pulled it up on laptop so I would be able to use my phone to call.

Once I found the number I grabbed my phone and typed the number in and brought the phone up to my ear.

"Hello, this is James Michael how can I help you?" A guy said.

"Yes, I was calling about the house you have listed," I explained.

"Ah yes, what did you want to go over about it?" He asked.

"Well, my and my wife are looking for a bigger home as she is expecting so we were wondering how much the house is listed at," I told him.

"Okay well, the house is at $568,000." He told me.

"Okay is there any way we could come and see it?" I asked.

"Yes, of course, I could actually get you guys in today if that works for you guys." He said.

"That would be great, what time would be the best?" I asked.

"How is 1:30?" He asked.

"That's great thanks so much," I confirmed.

"Okay sounds good I will text you the address of it the house." He told me.

"Okay, great thanks again bye," I said.

Once I was done on the phone I went into the kitchen to fix something for breakfast.

I decided to make steak omelets, and once I was done I put everything on a bed thing I have no idea what it's called.

After I got all the food on it I grabbed it by the handles and carried it down the hall to our room, once in there I sat it on the bed and gently rubbed her shoulders to get her to wake up.

"Mmmm what do you want?" She whined as she tried to push me away.

"I made you breakfast baby girl." I told her, her eyes opening immediately after I mentioned the fact that I made food.

"Aww thank you, baby, I love you." She said leaning up to kiss me.

"I love you too," I replied and kissed her back.

As we started eating I remember that I talked to the realtor.

"So I woke up early this morning and called the realtor and I asked him how much the house was listed for and he said $568,000 so I then asked him if we could come and looked at the house and he said that he could get us in today at 1:30 and he texted me the address so we could get there," I explained.

"That's perfect, but do you really want to spend that much on a house?" I she asked.

"Well, it has everything we need literally everything so we would probably never have to move again. And it's a good area it seems to be everything you would want for a house so I think we at least need be open-minded and really think about it and see it before we make any judgments about it." I said to her.