57 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It's roughly been about seven months since Paisley and it's hard because she be about two or three months old right now.

Also, it's hard because Colton and Hailey had their baby, and then not too long ago Greyson and Maya How their baby which was a little boy they also got engaged but said they won't be getting married for quite a while.

But other than the obvious, like we wish she was here we're doing really good like with any loss some days are easier and some are harder.

But anyways now that I've been back to work for a few months now I've gotten a lot busier over the time I was gone I got quite a few more clients.

Which means more photo shoots and more editing but it also means more money which can't really hurt.

Today's Friday and I've had a lot of shoots this week so I've got a lot of editing to do, but it gets repetitive after awhile.

So I've been doing stuff around the house in between editing just for a change of course.

I was in office/studio editing pictures when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said once I answered it.
"Hey, Evelyn this is Michael." He said.
"Oh hey, Michael what's up?" I asked him quite confused as to why he would be calling me.
"So I want to propose to Riley tomorrow and I was wondering if you would like to help me pick out the ring." He explained.
"Aww I'm so happy for you, and yes I would love to help out are you going now?" I asked.
"Yeah, I was wondering if you could meet me at Zales." He asked.
"Yeah, sure I'll be out the house in five and I'll meet you over there," I told him.
"Okay, thanks so much, Evelyn." He said.
"No problem Michael," I told him as I was smiling like a freaking lunatic.

We hung up and I turned off my desktop monitor and left the office.

I ran upstairs to grab my shoes and my bag.

I had already run a few errands today so I looked somewhat presentable, once I was ready I went back downstairs and grabbed the keys the car.

I locked the door behind me and got in the car reversing out the driveway.

Once I was on the road I put some music on just because I hate quite car rides when it's just me.

It only took about fifteen minutes to get to Zales and I already saw Michael's truck so I knew he was here.

I got out the car and grabbed my bag locking the car and walking to the entrance of the store.

The bell went off when I walked in a Michael looked up and smiled when he saw it was me.

"Hey, Evelyn thanks again for doing this for me." He said as walked over to me hugging me as well.

"No problem I'm happy to help." I smiled.

"So what type of ring are you looking for?" I asked him.

"Well, she said briefly she doesn't want anything too crazy so how about you pick something out and I'll decide if I like it enough for her." He suggested and I just nodded.

We looked through the cases where all the rings were kept in and we looked for good thirty minutes before one, in particular, caught my eye.