44 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It's now been a week since we moved into the new house and just yesterday we got the house the way we want it to be.

Today we had an appointment to go to.

"You ready to head out babygirl?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah, what car do you wanna take today?" I asked him.

"We can take the Audi you know how much I love that thing and I know you do too." He smirked as he grabbed the keys.

I just laughed and we walked out the door Oliver locking it behind us, he opened the door for me and then got in himself and backed out the driveway.

"So what happens at this appointment?" Oliver asked as he got on the road and took my hand in his.

"We may or may not get to see the babies heartbeat, and if that's the case we'll be able to hear it but I'm not sure we'll just have to see I guess," I explained.

"That would be really cool if we got to see it's heartbeat." He said.

"I know but don't get your hopes up that we will happen because I don't know if the baby is old enough just yet," I told him because I didn't want him thinking that we would and then we find out we can't see it.

When we got there we were like 15 minutes early so we went in and I signed myself in and then we just sat in the waiting room until we get called back in.

"How much bigger do you think the baby is going to be?" Oli asked once we had sat down.

"I think the baby has probably doubled in size since the last time but I'm not really for sure," I explained.

"Evelyn Ferrari?" I heard the nurse call a few minutes later.

Oliver and I stood up and walked to the side door where the nurse was.

"How are you guys today?" She asked with a smile as she walked us to the back.

"We're doing really good, how are you," I asked after I answered her questioned.

"I'm doing good, okay so if you could just change into this an then sit on the table that would be great. And I'll let doctor Micah know that you're here." She told me once she handed me the blue and white gown.

Once I put the gown on I climbed up on the table with Oli's help.

A few minutes later the nurse came in to take my blood to make sure my numbers looked good.

"Why do appointments like this always take so long?" Oli asked.

"I'm not really sure I mean I know the doctor as other things he as to do and blood work so that makes it takes even longer to come back," I told him and he just shook his head in understanding.

Is was another 30 or so minutes before the doctor finally came in, which may I add was almost an hour after our appointment was suppose to start.

"Hello! nice seeing guys again how are you guys today?" Doctor Micah asked as he came in and sat on the stool.

"We're good, how are you?" I asked.