8 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
I wake up to knocking on the door so getting up with a sigh I walk over to the door I open it to see a nurse standing there.

"Hi, good morning I wanted to check on mom and baby." She smiled.

The nurse came in checking Peyton and the baby before saying the thing we've been looking forward to.

"Well you both look good I think we could get the three of you out of here by noon how does that sound?" She asked.

"That's great I'm ready to get back home and settled in," Peyton told the nurse.

"Okay well I will go get the discharge papers and you guys can be on you're way." The nurse said as she walked out of the room.

"Well we could probably start packing up everything it's 9:30 now so we have less than 3 hours." I said going around the room getting everything ready.

"Yeah I'm going to go freshen up in the bathroom I'll be back in a bit," Peyton said as she grabbed some clothes and headed into the bathroom.

In the hours to come we packed everything up we needed and signed the discharge papers.

After that, the nurse stayed with Peyton and the baby while I went and got the car to the front entrance.

Getting out I helped Peyton with the baby and she stayed in the back with Rylee I thanked the nurse and we left heading back to Peyton's house.

About 15 minutes later we got to the house and I once again helped Peyton with the baby and everything.

"Okay if you give me an hour I'm going to head back to my apartment and get a decent shower I'll pack some clothes and then I'll get us all dinner and then I'll pick Sophia up from Ben's house and I'll stay here for a bit just until you've settled in," I said as I helped her with something's downstairs.

"Eve I couldn't ask that if you, you've already been the biggest help for me and I couldn't possibly ask you to do more," She said.

"Well then I guess it's a good thing you didn't ask and I volunteered, again give me an hour and I'll be back, bye!" I yelled as I walked out of the house not giving her a chance to say no again.

After the short drive home I went upstairs and took a shower, which I have to say is the best shower I've taken since we've been in the hospital.

I got dressed in some leggings and a baggy shirt with some Nike's .

After I got dressed I packed some clothes only planning to stay for a week just until Peyton got used to being a single parent of a three-year-old and a newborn.

Once packed I walked downstairs and grabbed my laptop bag and my keys and then making my way out of the apartment and locking the door.

Putting everything in the car I got in the driver side and then pulling out of the driveway.

After deciding to get pizza for the three of us I drove the way to Ben's house to get Sophia.

10 minutes later I made it to Ben's house and got out of the car going up to the door and knocking.

A minute later Ben came to the door.