11 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
I started my day off a bit later than I usually do only because I didn't have anything going on or so I thought.

But I had ended up getting a text from one of my good friends Harper who I haven't seen in quite some time.

So in summary she asked if she could come over tonight and we could have a little stay at home girls night you know the typical wine drinking watching romcoms and talking about our also non-existent love life.

And I, of course, agreed we had both been busy so I'm excited to finally catch up with my best friend.

It was 6 o'clock when Harper had shown up and we immediately went and got snacks before we retired to the living room to watch movies.

"So how have you been? I know we haven't talked for a bit with us both being so busy." She asked.

"Good, work has been kicking my butt but yeah other than that I've been good how about you?" I asked.

"Good mine and Chris' anniversary is coming up soon so I'm looking forward to that." Chris is her husband and their approaching their 6th anniversary.

"Oh yeah! So what do you have planned?" I asked excitedly.

"Well it wasn't the exact gift I was planning to give him but I found out some news a couple days ago and figured out what I'd do, I'm pregnant." She said smiling brightly.

"Oh my gosh! No way! Ahhh I'm so happy for you!!!!" I screamed pulling her into a hug.

She giggled hugging me back. "Thanks, I'm happy too I know he's been wanting a baby for a while now so I know he's gonna be undeniably happy." She smiled.

"Oh, I bet, oh my gosh I hope you will have a boy that would be so freaking adorable you with a little boy ah!!" I squealed.

"Wow, I feel like you have more excitement than I do." She joked.

"Oh please, you've had more time to think about it, while me on the other hand just found out so let me squeal in peace." I sassed back with a laugh.

"Hey, I'm not gonna stop you." She said as she raised her hands up in surrender.

"So how are you going to tell him?" I asked wanting to know every detail.

"I got a onesie that says, "surprise you're going to be a daddy" and then I also got a mug the at in the bottom of says "you're going to be a dad" and then I'm going to put the pregnancy test that I took in the box as well." She explained.

"Aww he's gonna be so happy, and as soon as you tell him call me." I playfully demanded.

"Will do." She smiled.

"So do you know how far along you are?" I asked.

"Uh the test said from 3-5 weeks but I'll know for sure when I go to the doctors in a few weeks." She explained.

"Aww, I can't wait!" I gushed.

"Okay enough about me, you know I always have to ask have you met anyone?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow.