66 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Oliver and I slept in until six which after the last couple of days felt amazing even we only did sleep for an extra three hours.

We wanted to get furniture from IKEA but the closest one to us isn't so close it's about a six-hour drive.

There wasn't snow today but it definitely is a lot colder here than it was in Texas so both Oliver and I made sure to dress warmer than normal.

I decided to go with skinny jeans that had rips on the knees and a mauve colored sweater with a pair of taupe booties.

I just threw my hair up in a bun as I really needed to get it done it was just getting so long which I'm happy about it just needs some TLC.

And then for makeup, I just did the bare minimum as we're gonna be out most of the day and up for a decent about of time tonight.

Once we were ready we got in the car, deciding to get something from the Starbucks on base.

We both got a breakfast sandwich and two hot chocolates.

We finally got off the base getting back on the road for this long drive, but hey it'll be worth it.

After a very long car ride, we finally made it to the IKEA store.

We decided to go and shop for the living room first just because the kitchen won't be too hard as there's already a refrigerator and stove.

After a lot of looking we found the furniture we wanted for the living room, so we went to find someone to get it ready for us.

We were actually going to have everything shipped to the house which yes it's possible.

After we had the living room taken off we went to go buy all the little things we would need for the guest rooms and bathrooms along with the living room and kitchen as far as decorations went.

Once we had that we went to get stuff for our room/bathroom, and thankfully we don't have to get any furniture for the nursery as we still have it from Paisley.

We will, however, need to get paint but we need paint for the rest of the house anyway.

After we paid for decoration stuff we went back to the guy who was helping us with the living room.

"Okay, so we live about six hours away from here, is there any way we can get all of this ship there by today?" I asked him.

"Well, with the stuff you bought for the living room and bedrooms that already puts you at $3,975.45 but to get everything there by today that would be an additional $1,000." He explained.

"Yeah, that's fine as long as we'll be getting it today," Oliver said.

"Of course sir, if you guys can sign here and here that would be great." He said as he pointed to two different places on the paper.

"Okay, thank you you should have your orders by this evening." The guy said.

"Okay, thank you so much you have a good day," I told him and he smiled back as a reply.

"We just spent so much money," I told Oliver as we were walking out to the car.

"I know but it's okay, we needed to do it at some point." He told me as he helped me into the car before getting himself.

"Okay, let's head home and on the way there we can get food, go grocery shopping, and buy paint," Oliver said.

"Okay, sounds good baby." I smiled as I grabbed his hand lacing our fingers.

By the time we got close to the base, it was early afternoon and we had picked up the paint and groceries so all that was left was food for a late lunch.

We decided on Mexican food for lunch as I was kinda craving it.

As we were getting back into the base we saw an IKEA truck right behind us.

"Perfect timing babe their right behind us," I told him.

"Good, at least we'll get some stuff done today." He smiled.

We pulled into the driveway and I got out with our food while Oliver handles everything else.

I brought the food into the kitchen placing it on the island.

It had now been hours later and the IKEA people left long ago, Oliver and I were sitting on our bed in our room on the floor as we ate our now dinner.

We got all of the downstairs done, which happens to be two bathrooms and two bedrooms, and of course the kitchen, living room, dining room and garage/laundry room.

As far as the upstairs goes we have the baby stuff in it's soon to be nursery but I won't start working on that until we know what we're having.

And then upstairs there were Oliver's and I's bedroom and bathroom as well as four bedrooms and five more bathrooms.

It was already nearing ten at night so we were planning to finish up dinner and then go take a shower and then head to bed and we would finish the upstairs tomorrow.

And that's what we did, we finished dinner took a shower together and then got dressed before getting in bed that still happened to be on the floor.

"I love you babygirl, so much," Oliver whispered to me as he brought me closer to him.

"I love you too Oli," I whispered back as I kissed his chest.

"Goodnight babygirl." He once again whispered.

"Goodnight babe." I of course whispered.
............................................................................
A/N: I am on a freaking roll!! So I'm kinda throwing out this whole schedule thing now that I'm nearing the end of this book.

Because frankly at the point I'm just trying to end it, but just to give you guys an idea I'm thinking there will be about ten or so chapters left.

Hard to say at this exact moment but we are nearing the end.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Comment&Vote if you liked or found this chapter interesting.

Love you guys to the moon and back!❤️😍😘🥰