73 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Today was Oliver's an mine one year anniversary and we were going out to dinner tonight.

Which I'm actually getting for now as it's half past five and our dinner reservation is at seven.

Our dinner is at a place called, "Le Coucou" which I told Oliver that I didn't want to go to a place so expensive but he insisted on it.

But anyways I was putting my makeup on which as usual didn't consist of a lot, but I did put on a red lip to match my outfit.

After makeup, I moved to hair, which I just gently curled as I didn't want them to be super tight.

And then after my hair, I put my outfit on, which was a black strapless jumpsuit, and I pair that with my black strapped heels, and because it was still cold outside I threw on a red fur jacket that my mom had gotten me for Christmas.

I knew Oliver was waiting downstairs for me so I quickly put perfume on and grabbed my purse making sure I had everything before heading downstairs.

"Damn love, you look absolutely stunning, I'm so lucky." He smirked when his eyes landing on me.

He had on a three-piece black suit, his hair was slicked back, face cleanly shaven.

He looked hot.

"Thank you, baby, you look hot too." I grinned as I wrapped my arms around his arms, his dropping to my waist as our lips connected.

"Come on let's go before I change my mind." He said as he tugged my hand and grabbing the keys for the Audi which isn't a surprise.

He locked the house and then guided me to the car, opening it and helping me in before he rounded the front of the car and got in himself.

Once we were on the road, Oliver laced his hand with mine as the over was on the steering wheel.

About thirty minutes later we made it to the restaurant and Oliver, of course, got out, coming to my side and helping me out.

We walked hand and hand towards the foyer of the restaurant where the hostess booth is.

"Do you guys have a reservation?" The hostess asked.

"Yes, it's under the name Ferrari," Oliver said leaning in to talk to the person as it was rather loud.

"Oliver Ferrari?" He asked.

"Yes, that would be it," Oliver said.

"Okay, if you guys could follow me." The guy said as he grabbed two menus.

"Can I start you guys off with something to drink? Wine? Anything like that." The guy said once he had sat us a table with our menus.

"Um I can't have any alcohol, I'm pregnant, but babe would you like anything? I can drive home." I told him.

"Are you sure?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Okay, I'll have a scotch and baby what would you like?" Oliver asked.

"I'll just have water please." I smiled.