19 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
I was at Oli's house he had just left for work but he'd be back at about 12 so I figured I'd just hang out here, and maybe in a bit, I'll go get some stuff from my apartment and come back over here.

I was laying in bed when my phone started ringing I reached over for it and it was Riley Oli's younger sister.

"Hello?"
"Hey, Eve I've got something going next Friday and I thought I'd ask if maybe you wanted to go shopping with me?"
"Yeah, I'd love too when were you thinking of going out?"
"Not until the beginning of next week if that works for you?"
"Yeah that's perfect just text me the date and we can go from there."
"Okay, sounds good and thank you!"
"No problem bye Riley."
"Bye."

After we got off the phone I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then went back out into the bedroom to get dressed.

I grabbed a couple of things and headed out the door after I locked it, I got in my car and started the drive to my apartment.

Once there I unlocked my door and then locked it back once in, and I started walking upstairs to my bedroom.

I packed up my makeup and then went to find something to wear for dinner tonight.

I eventually decided on white high waisted skinny jeans a red sweater crop top and black booties.

I packed all that in a bag with a few other things and then made my way out of my apartment and into my car.

Once back at Oli's house I brought everything in his room and just chilled out in bed I still had about an hour before he came back from work so I decided I'd make lunch.

I decided on spicy shrimp spring rolls, which consisted of shrimp, spinach, shredded carrots, and a spicy sauce.

And just as I finished all the rolls I heard the door open and Oli calls out to me.

"I'm in the kitchen baby," I called back.

A few seconds later he walked into the kitchen and brought me into his arms to kiss me.

"It smells good in here what did you make?" He asked once we pulled apart.

"Spicy shrimp spring rolls," I said as I fixed him a plate.

"Mm sounds amazing." He said as we walked to the table to eat.

Once we sat down and began eating I spoke up breaking the silence.

"Have I ever told how much I like you in your uniform?" I asked with a smirk.

"Oh do you now?" He asked with a smirk of his own.

"Mhm very much so." I winked. 

"Damn you're going to be the death of me." He breathed out.

"Please, I'm just messing with you, babe." I laughed.

"I can't even be cocky about you complimenting me because you literally kill me when you act like that." He said with a shaky voice.

"Okay, I'll stop." I giggled as I grabbed our plates to wash them.

I walked to the kitchen to wash the plates as I felt his body heat radiate off him.

He wrapped his arms around me pressing himself to me as he placed his mouth just below my ear.

"I'm going to marry you one day and I can't wait, because I can't stand this teasing." He said in a raspy voice.

His words made my breath get caught in my throat and before I could even reply back to him he had walked out saying he was going to change.

I snapped out of whatever trance I was in and finished washing the dishes as everything was still kinda in a haze.

Once I finished the dishes I walked back into the living room trying to shake the feeling of what happened in the kitchen.

And a few minutes later Oli came back and cuddled me as if nothing happened.

We just relaxed and talked until it was time for us to get dressed.

I went into the bathroom and did my makeup and hair and along with that got dressed and went back out into his bedroom.

Once we were ready we got in the car heading towards my parents' house.

About 15 minutes later we got there and of course, Oli had to open my door.

Since this used to be my house I just walked right in and towards the kitchen where I heard my parents.

"Hey mom, dad," I said as we hugged each other and Oli shook my dads hand and hugged my mom.

"Well you guys got here in perfect timing I just finished dinner so go sit and I'll bring it out." My mom said as she pushed us out the kitchen.

In the meantime of that, the three of us continued talking among ourselves.

And a few minutes later mom brought out all the food, my favorite spaghetti and meat sauce, and breadsticks.

We all began eating and talking about what's going on in our lives.

"So you guys have been dating for almost a year is marriage in the future?" My dad asked as if it's a normal thing to ask.

"Dad! That's not something you just blatantly ask." I scolded him but he just rolled his eyes and focused his attention on Oli.

"Yes sir, I obviously can't say when but it'll come soon enough," Oli said like it wasn't wasn't a big deal that he just told my parents in front of me! That he's going to marry me!

After conversation went back to normal and we finished up dinner and moved onto dessert.

Once we finished me and Oli decided to leave and head back to his house, and once there we both changed and laid in bed to watch tv and relax.

"Baby?" I asked pulling his attention away from the tv.

"Yes, il mio amore." He replied.

"Were you serious when you told mom and dad that you were going to marry me?" I asked looking him dead in the eye.

"Of course I meant it I love you and I can't see myself not being with you in the future." He reassured making me smile.

After that, we just cuddled and we both ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.
............................................................................
A/N: I hope you enjoyed, I'm really sorry but I don't think I'll be able to update for the next few days, I'm getting quite sick again but I wanted to get this chapter out for you guys!

So how are you liking the book so far?

Comment&Vote!

Love you all so much!❤️