33 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Me and Oli got up fairly early since our rehearsal dinner was tonight,

Oliver was trying making sure he had everything he needed for tomorrow since he won't be coming home with me after the dinner.

I'd been cleaning the house for most of the day because its not something I want to worry about since we're gonna be gone for more than a week because of the honeymoon.

After I was pleased with how the house was looking and Oliver was sure he had everything he needed for tonight and tomorrow for the wedding I decided I'd make lunch.

Once I'd made lunch me and Oli sat at the table I'd just made blts just something easy and light since we have a big dinner tonight.

We just talked over lunch about the dinner tonight and the wedding tomorrow just all very exciting things.

Once we finished lunch we cleaned up we decided we'd just hang out and watch some movies since it was just after 12 and we didn't need to leave till 6.

As it was nearing three in the afternoon we both decided we'd started getting ready now since we both wanted to get a shower in.

Oli let me shower first since I was gonna take the longest to get ready, once I was out Oli got in and I began getting ready.

I tied my hair up in a towel so it would dry a bit while I did other things.

I started on my makeup starting off with foundation and then, bronzer, blush, highlighter, brows, mascara and then a red lip.

I then moved onto my hair and blow dried it and then did loose curls.

After I was done with that I went into the bedroom to change into my dress which was a floor-length navy blue dress with a cut out in the back.

By the time I was done Oli was still getting ready cause he needed to shave since he was gonna be wearing his dress blues.

I was in the living room just chilling waiting for Oli to get done, but I knew he just wanted to look nice especially if your gonna wear your dress blues you need to look nice while wearing them otherwise, it's disrespectful.

After about another ten minutes Oli came walking down the hallway head to toe in his uniform that fit him oh so well, damn I can't wait to marry him.

"Damn love, you look beautiful." He said as he walked forcibly towards me.

"Thank you, you look very handsome to babe, can't wait to marry you tomorrow," I said as I stood up when he reached me.

"I love so much babygirl." He said as he bent down to kiss me.

"I love you too," I told him against his lips.

We continued kissing a bit longer before we pulled apart.

"Okay, we need to leave now you ready baby?" He asked.

"Yeah, do you have everything you need?" I asked.

"Yeah, I put everything in the car earlier." He told me as he guided me out the door as he locked it.