74 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Oliver an I had a doctors appointment today for my 14th week and it's just to check up on the babies.

It was scheduled for 8:30 and it was currently 7:46 and we were trying to finish up breakfast before we had to leave.

And once we did finish breakfast we headed out the door, getting into the car and leaving the base, getting on the main road.

When we got there we still had twenty minutes until the appointment started, so I signed in and then Oliver an I just sat in the waiting room waiting to get called back.

"Evelyn Ferrari?" I heard a few minutes later.

Oliver and I got up, meeting the lady at the door, to which we greeted each other as she placed us in a room getting us settled in before leaving.

"At what week do we get to find out the genders?" Oliver asked once the nurse had left.

"If I remember correctly we can find out at 18 weeks, I think but we can ask the doctor when comes in," I explained to him.

"If so that's like a month away." He whined and I laughed at him.

I didn't have time to respond as we had heard a knock on the door, revealing Doctor Ryan.

"Good morning you guys how are you?" He asked as he shook our hands.

"We're doing good, how are you?" I asked him.

"I'm doing good, so how have you been feeling?" He asked me as he sat down in front of me.

"I've actually been feeling really good since hitting the second trimester, no nausea, I feel like the only symptom I have is just being fatigued," I told him.

"That's amazing, I definitely don't think a woman has come in here pregnant with twins and said the only symptom they have is being tired." He joked.

"But that's good, so now that we've got all the out of the way do you guys have any questions for me before we start?" He asked as he stood up and started putting gloves on.

"Just one, when can we find out the genders?" I asked him as I pulled my shirt up under my boobs.

"Usually we do it around 18-20 weeks but we can find out as early as 16 weeks, but I'll tell you this when you come in for your 16th week appointment, if I can confidently say what the genders are I will tell you guys and if I can't we'll wait until you hit 18 weeks." He explained to me.

"That sounds perfect," I told him.

He then put the gel on the wand before he started rolling it around my stomach.

"Okay, so we've already made it clear that the twins are identical, they're in the same sack nothing separating them, which means when we do find out the genders they'll either be two girls or two boys." He clarified.

"Of course we're so excited to find out, maybe more so him than me." I laughed knowing how anxious Oliver is to find out.

"Do either of the two run a lot in your families?" He asked.

"Well, for my family I have three older brothers and they've all had girls, and then for him, he has a younger sister, and of course with our first pregnancy it was a girl, so there's definitely a lot pointing to girls," I explained.