17 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
I got up a six this morning since I have work today and the photoshoot is going to be extremely long.

So once I had got up I showered did my makeup and hair and then got dressed I always try and dress nicely when doing photoshoots.

I then ate a quick breakfast, then loaded all of my camera equipment in my car then locking my apartment up and getting in my car and heading towards the shoot location.

It's been a week since I've seen Oli since we both have been so busy work has been crazier than ever for me at the moment and Oli had military training in New Mexico and should be coming back tomorrow so hopefully, we'll be able to see each other then.

After about 30 minutes of driving, I got the shoot location, we're shooting in the woods today for a maternity shoot.

I parked my car and grabbed my camera and equipment then walking out to the shoot sight to set everything up.

By the time I had everything set up and the way it should the couple I was going to be shooting with today showed up.

And then finally after 5 hours of shooting, we finished and I told them I would edit them and send them to them by the end of the week.

Once I had all of my equipment loaded back in my car I got back in and headed to a sushi place where me and my family were meeting for dinner.

When I got there everyone was already there, including my parents, all of my siblings and their spouses and kids, and of course, Peyton and the girls were here.

"Hey, guys sorry I'm late I'm just coming back from a shoot," I said as greeted everybody then taking the last seat which was right next Bentley.

"It's fine sweetheart, but what are you doing coming back from a shoot at nearly 6 at night?" My dad asked.

"Well we were shooting out in the woods and it was a maternity shoot so those always take longer," I explained to him.

We all order our food and began a conversation between each other, before my lovely brother, of course, had to bring up Oli.

"So Eve how are you and Oliver doing?" Bentley asked making everyone look towards me.

"We're good he's in New Mexico for military training but should be back tomorrow," I told them.

"So question for you Eve, where do you and Oliver going do you think you guys will get married?" My dad asked, which of course leave it up for my dad to ask that question.

"I mean we love each other, I can tell you that much and we're very serious about this relationship, we don't want to play around with it since we're both in our early 20's, but I guess to answer you're question yes I could us see getting married I just don't know when it would happen," I explained to them.

My dad nodded his head before speaking up again. "Have you guys had sex yet?" He questioned.

"Dad! Why would you ask that?" I squealed.

"Well I know you stay at his house and he stays at you're apartment so I'm curious." He said as he explained his reasoning.