76 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Today was the gender reveal, Oliver an I had gone to the doctors' yesterday and we were able to find out what we're having.

So after the appointment yesterday we texted our families letting them know that we found out the genders and they can all fly out.

Which means they'll all be here relatively soon, the gender reveal isn't until later which means Oliver an I but mostly I have been getting the house ready.

Not only do we have our families and friends from back home coming to find out, but we also have some friends from here coming as well.

I had the backyard the way I wanted it, which it is still cold but not nearly as bad as it is at night, and we're not obviously not having it a night.

"Everything is done, and I got a text about ten minutes ago and everyone was letting us know that they'll be here within the fifteen minutes," I told Oliver once I had gotten up to our room.

"Good, I'm so excited for everyone to know it was so exciting finding out this morning, like I'm still on a high from it," Oliver told me with the biggest smile on his face.

"Me too, I wonder if it'll be a big shock to anyone," I said to him but before he could, I grabbed my hand and placed it on my stomach seeing if he could feel them kicking.

"Holy shit, that's amazing wow they're really are like Soccer plays." He smiled as he continued rubbing my belly, enjoying the feel of them kicking.

"I told you," I said with a giggle seeing how mesmerized he was.

We chilled out upstairs for the next ten or so minutes when we heard the first knock on the door.

We got up off the bed, heading downstairs to see who arrived first.

We opened the door which revealed Bentley and Sadie with their kids.

"It's so good to see you guys, I feel like it's been forever," I said as I hugged all of them.

"I know, the house is beautiful by the way," Sadie said once they had come in.

"Aww thank you." I smiled at her.

We all made our ways into the living room sitting down, just catching up on life.

"So Evelyn how have you been feeling?" Sadie asked me.

"Other feeling than being tired and absolutely huge I'm actually feeling pretty good as of now, but I can sense that changing pretty soon," I told her.

"At least their not too bad, how far along are you?" She asked me.

"I turned 18 weeks today, every Monday is a new week for me," I told her.

There was a knock on the door and Oliver said he would go get it.

And a couple of minutes later James a few of our other friends walked into the living room.

"James, I'm so happy you were able to make it," I said to him once I had gotten off the couch to hug him.

"Please, you think I would miss this?" He joked.