16 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
I woke by feeling myself being shaken.

"Baby you need to wake up." Oli's gruff voice spoke.

"Why I just wanna sleep a bit longer," I whined.

"Baby you started your period," Oli spoke gently, but the words he spoke cause my whole body to tense up.

"What?!" I screamed as I sat up.

"It's fine baby, don't freak out it happens." He said as he tried to calm me down but at this point, I was a complete mess embarrassed beyond belief.

I slowly pulled the covers off me, too reveal blood all over his grey sheets, making my eyes fill with tears of embarrassment that I started my period in my boyfriends' bed.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know I was supposed to be getting it, oh my god this is so embarrassing." I apologized as I cried.

"Il mio amore, it's fine let's just get you cleaned up," Oli said as he came to my side of the bed and picked me up much to my discomfort since there was blood on me.

He walked us into the bathroom that was connected to his room and he sat me on the edge of the bathtub.

"Do you have any tampons here?" He asked.

"Yeah in my purse," I said quietly.

He walked out and came back about 5 minutes later with a tampon and some clothes.

He set everything on the counter, then walked to the bathtub where I was and began to fill up the tub putting in some soap as well and he also set out a bath bomb.

Once the tub was filled he kissed my forehead.

"Babygirl, don't be embarrassed it's normal it's not a big deal at all, now you go and take a bath to relax. And while you do that I'm going to go to the store and get you a bunch of junk food and some more tampons. Do you need anything else?" He asked.

"No, I'm good." My raspy voice spoke.

"Okay, I love you il mio amore. I'll be back in a bit." He asked he kissed me one more time before walking out and shutting the door.

I slowly stood up and stripped out of my clothes and grabbing a small trash bag to put them in. 

I then climbed in the tub fully submerging myself.

The warm water wrapping around in the best way possible.

Now that it actually hit me that I'd really started my period while I was in my boyfriends' bed, I realized how embarrassed I truly am.

Closing my eyes I just relaxed not wanting to think about what happened.

About 30 minutes later I heard Oli call out to me.

"Baby? are you still in the tub?" He asked outside the door.

"Yeah baby you can come in, I'm covered," I called back out.

The door opened revealing Oli, "I brought a whole bunch of junk food which is waiting for you in the bedroom, I also got you more tampons which are here. And now I'm going to go change the sheets and put fresh ones on, so how about you dry off and come out and we can cuddle and watch movies and eat junk food, and best of all I'll rub your stomach." He spoke as he sat the box of tampons on the counter.

"That sounds perfect baby thank you, I'll be out in a minute." I told him.

He nodded in response and walked out of the bathroom, I stood up and drained the tub. I grabbed a towel and began drying myself off.

I grabbed the tampon and did what I needed then once I was fully dry I started putting on the clothes which consisted of leggings and one of Oli's shirts.

I then tied my hair up in a bun, and then walked out to the bathroom and seeing the bed freshly made along with all the snacks he brought.

I was a very lucky girl, to have a guy like this that didn't freak out when I got my period in his bed.

I crawled into bed just as Oli walked in, coming to his side and getting in pulling me close to him.

"Thank you," I whispered as I put my head on his chest.

"For what?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"For not freaking out that I got my period in your bed, most guys would have freaked out and definitely would not have been as kind as you were about it," I explained.

"Well, those guys are idiots it's a normal thing it happens and I personally think if you're going to be with a girl then it's to be expected and you do everything you can to make them feel better." He told me making me smile in return.

"You're the best, I'm honestly so lucky to have you," I said as I leaned up to kiss him.

We then pigged out on junk food while going back and forth to Netflix and Hulu.

"Baby, could we order sushi for dinner?" I asked.

"Anything for you baby, I'll postmates it." He said as he picked his phone up for the order.

30 minutes later the sushi arrived and Oli went to go get it.

We then ate our dinner in bed watching Netflix with each other just enjoying each other's company.

Once we finished and he threw the trash away and said he was going to take a shower.

I in the meantime got comfortable in bed, and I really tried to stay awake till he came out but today physically drained me and I couldn't keep my eyes open.

So the last thing I remember was Oli kissing my forehead and telling me goodnight, and then I was out.
............................................................................
A/N: So this was pretty short but I thought it would be super cute just so you guys could actually get a chance to see how freaking adorable Oliver is so I hope you enjoyed.

Also, I have a question. So I've been thinking about changing out how I titled the chapters, so instead of titling it where it kinda tells you a tiny bit of what this chapter is going to talk about, and instead titling it by numbers, if that makes any sense at all.

So for instance, this chapter I named, "I'm so sorry" and then in the actual chapter she ended up saying that to him.

But now I'm thinking about doing it by number, so chapter 1 chapter 2 chapter 3 and so on.

So after that very long explanation if it made any sense at all, please let me know what you think.

Should I keep it the way it is?

Or should I change it?

Comment&Vote!

Love you all so much!❤️