I nodded my head and I told him I would text everyone to let them know.

I texted everyone; saying that we just came from the doctors' and I've progressed quite a bit and that the babies are most likely coming sooner rather later and that everyone needed to come as soon as they could.

"Okay, everyone is now up to date, so I was thinking since he said exercise we could go swim in the pool," I suggested to Oliver once we had pulled into the driveway.

"How about you go change, and while you do that I'm going to put the car seats in as well as everything we'll need for the hospital." He suggested as we walked in the house.

I wanted to help but I knew I couldn't, so I agreed and headed upstairs into our room.

I grabbed a swimsuit of mine it was a red one-piece bathing suit.

I got dressed and tied my hair up in a bun, I then grabbed my phone and Bluetooth speaker before heading back downstairs.

I got out on the patio, setting the speaker up and grabbing two towels out of the towel closet before getting into the pool.

Once I was in I began swimming just enjoying the summer weather while I can as I now knew these babies would coming soon.

I was still swimming when Oliver finally came out, wearing his swim trunks, we made eye contact and he smirked.

But before I could ask him anything he ran and jumped into the pool, and if I wasn't already soaked I definitely would've been after that.

"Come on, let's get these babies out already I'm ready to meet them," Oliver said as he grabbed my hands.

And he began dancing us around the pool as the music played.

We stayed the pool for about an hour before getting out, we came back into the house and decided to make lunch.

Which was spicy shrimp spring rolls but this time we made them much spicier.

After lunch, we took showers and went back downstairs to watch a few movies.

It was almost dinner time as we were still watching movies when I felt like I needed to pee.

"I'll be right back I need to go pee," I told Oliver as I stood up and he laughed because I can't tell you how many times I've peed in the past thirty minutes.

I was just doing my thing and when I finished I stood up getting ready to pull my shorts back up but before I could feel a trickle of fluid down my legs and I instantly knew my water had just broken.

"Oliver!!!" I yelled as I braced myself against the counter.

"Oliver!!!!" I yelled again as I felt the first contraction hit.

"What?! Holy shit what's wrong." He asked as he came running in, in a panic.

"My water just broke, I need you to go get me a new pair of underwear and a new pair of shorts, Now!!" He nodded his head before darting out of the bathroom.

A couple of minutes later he came back in, not only with shorts and underwear but a pad as well.

He helped me get dressed before he picked me up and carried me out to the garage.

"I'll be right back ok? I'll be right back." He said as he brushed my hair back and I just nodded.

He closed my door before running back into the house.

I felt another contraction hit me and I grabbed the handle in the car I as screamed.

"Okay, we're leaving now we're gonna have these babies," Oliver said as he pulled out of the driveway.

He called Doctor Ryan letting him know that my water broke and that we're on our way to the hospital.

He also texted our families letting them know what was going on.

Twenty minutes later we made it to the hospital and immediately went up to labor and delivery.

They took us back very quickly and got me all hooked up to the different monitors.

Once I had something for pain and I could actually think clearly Oliver said he was gonna go down to get our stuff.

We've now been at the hospital for an hour and labor is progressing really well.

I'm now 100% effaced and 8 centimeters dilated, so it's now a waiting game we're as ready as we can be with these babies our families are on their way.

It's a happy moment, that before long is gonna be even happier.
............................................................................
A/N: So the babies are COMING!!!

Who's excited to meet them? And to find out they're names?

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Comment&Vote if you liked or found this chapter interesting.

Much love for you guys!❤️