And then over the next thirty or so minutes, everyone else showed up, and we all made our ways outside since that's where we were going to be doing the reveal.

Oliver an I wrapped our arms around each other as we faced everyone.

"Okay, so we want to thank everyone for coming, especially our families for coming such a long way, we also want to thank all of you for being there for us during the hardest time of our life when we lost Paisley, so again thank you all again." I ended because I didn't want to start crying even though I knew I would at some point.

Oliver lit the first cannon, and it began releasing blue smoke, I then lit the second one and it too released blue smoke.

"So we are having ourselves a set of boys!!!" I said and I could see the shock on everyone's faces as I knew everyone thought they were going to be girls

"Oh my gosh! Boys?! I really did think they were going to be girls I mean all of us did." Riley yelled as she came over to hug Oliver and me.

"I know when we went to the doctors' this morning and he said that they're boys I was shocked, but I'm so happy I actually really wanted them to be boys," I told her.

The rest of the evening was amazing, we all ate and hanged out for a bit, we had a fire going out on the patio so some of us were roasting marshmallows for Smore's.

Everyone left late that night, as our families had to get back to Texas, and our friends from here headed back home later than anyone else did.

Oliver an I cleaned up outside as well as inside, mainly because of the kids they get into everything, but I love them all to pieces.

Once we had cleaned up, we headed upstairs and took a shower together before getting out and getting dressed.

And then sitting in the living room area in our room, to watch a movie as we really weren't all that tired and it's the weekend so we can sleep in anyways.

"I think everyone was pretty shocked by the fact that we're having boys, but I can't really blame them I mean boys don't happen very often," I told Oliver laughing at the last part.

"I know, but I'm so happy I mean don't get me wrong I would've been equally as happy if they were girls, but it's definitely gonna be nice to have some boys around here." He said as I nodded understanding where he was coming from.

"Do you wanna go over boy names?" I asked him.

"Of course I already have some I like, but I was thinking once we figure out they're names let's not tell anyone until their born," Oliver suggested which it actually sounded like a lot of fun.

"That sounds like a lot of fun, we can definitely do that," I told him.

And for the next couple of hours, we went back and forth between names, finding two that we were pretty set on, but that's a secret so I can't tell you just yet.
............................................................................
A/N: So they're having boys!!!! They also have names picked out but they won't be telling us until the babies are born😉

Did you guys guess right?

What did you want them to be? Two girls? Or two boys?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Comment&Vote if you liked or found this chapter interesting.

Much love for you guys!❤️