17. Follow your Heart.

Start from the beginning

"Poor Ai'Forth, while his heart is tearing apart, there goes our stupid Hazers FLAUNTING their lovelife over there! Argh!! Ouch!! Lam, dude! Stop it, will you?!"

"Then stop teasing Ai'Forth like that! We're here to support him not to be the cause of his stress!! Besides, it's obvious that Ai'Beam is here to support his best friend, and you don't have to rub it on Ai'Forth's face."

"Chill man! I'm just joking, okay?! You're so serious!"

"Your joke is not funny so cut it out."

"Alriiight alright, i'll shut up na sorry." Park put his hands up, surrendering to Ai'Lam who's getting sensitive when it comes to Forth. "Is he inlove with him or what?.." Park is mumbling to himself.

"You're saying something Park??!!"

"Huh? No, nothing."

Then the idiots become silent for awhile, until Park felt that Lam leaned on his shoulder and that's when he realized that Lam is really worried about Ai'Forth, that he really cares for the guy's feelings

Then the idiots become silent for awhile, until Park felt that Lam leaned on his shoulder and that's when he realized that Lam is really worried about Ai'Forth, that he really cares for the guy's feelings. After all. Forth is his best friend. But he's Forth's best friend too. He's part of their gang now, so lam shouldn't worry about it himself.

So when their celebrity host's finally called Ai'Forth on stage, Park went in the middle of the audience and shouted..

"We're here to support you, Ai'Forth! I LOVE YOU!!"

then everyone cheered up for Ai'Forth, even Their Hazers joined him too and teased their beloved Moon by shouting..

"Nong Forth I love you na, let's get married!" - P'Wad

"Ai'Forth, I'm pregnant with your child! Let's give birth together" - P'Bright.

"Nong Forth! Win or loose, you'll be forever in my heart!" - Kongpob

"What did you say?!!" - Arthit

"OooyyyyyYyyyy!!"

But while the Sotus Gang are busy teasing Their head Hazers, Lam took a huge banner then gave it to Arthit. Then Arthit smacked it to each and every stupid Hazers who wouldn't shut up, including Park who pushed Kongpob to Arthit and they almost kissed while the spotlight was focusing on them.

And Forth?

Well. He's still on stage, dumbfounded. Face palming.. hiding his embarrassment for what his Seniors did. But, those idiot's are their pride, so.. he took the microphone and said.

 he took the microphone and said