Chapter 67

Hey everyone thank you for still reading my story I hope you keep reading lifeline and enjoy it I do still ask for comments I want to hear what people think about the chapters please.

It was early morning on bored the Air Patroller around 3am as Robo dog woke Ryder up which woke Katie ok.
Ryder looked at his pup pad with Katie then rushed to the bridge.
Ryder: Robo dog that new storm is massive and it's heading the same way we are and by the look of it the storm will hit adventure bay before we get there oh dear.
Ryder called Mayor Goodway.
Goodway: hello?
Ryder: mayor Goodway it's...
Mayor Goodway: oh Ryder it's you your back in range
Ryder: yes we are coming back how's the town been?
Goodway: it's been ok we have had snow, rain and lots of storms
Ryder: well mayor Goodway that's why I'm calling there is a massive storm on the way and it going to hit Adventure Bay hard.
Goodway: what another big storm oh my we better get ready the last big one did a lot of damage thank you for letting me know Ryder please get back soon.
Ryder: don't worry mayor Goodway we will be back as fast as to help the town please be safe.
Goodway: we will try our best until you return Ryder.
Ryder: thank you mayor goodbye.
Goodway: goodbye Ryder.
Ryder ended the call and went back to sleep.
As Robo dog flew the air Patroller more towards Adventure bay the storm got bigger and worse.
As morning came Ryder was up early putting out the pups breakfast and making breakfast for the other.
Everyone got together in the lounge room along with Roses family.
Rose: hey mum and sis
Rose nuzzled her mother and sister as they patted and cuddled her.
Jenny smiled "hey Rose"
Lilly: hey sissy
The rest of the paw patrol looked at them as Lilly was nuzzled up against Everest asleep.
Rose: everyone this is my human family this is my mum Jenny and my sister Lilly along with my dad dan and brother Tim .
Chase: hello nice to meet you.
Skye: hello.
Everest: hello.
Marshall: hello.
Rubble: hello.
Rocky: hello.
Aiko: hello.
Zuma: hello.
Katie: hello.
The whole family giggled.
Jenny: I'm Jenny Roses mother thank you all for taking care of her.
Dan: I'm dan her father thank you all.
Lilly: I'm lilly thank you all so so so much for taking care of my sister I missed her so much.
Rose smiled happily "well mmm guess I better.
Wendy and Lee came out and started running around Rose.
Lee: mummy mummy come swim with us please?
Rose: mmmm after breakfast dear ok .
Jenny: dear Rose is he?
Rose: yes lee here is my son and Wendy is my daughter.
Wendy hide behind Rose trying to be shy and a bit funny.
Jenny: wow so you really are a mother already hehehe well you have two very adorable pups sweetie and I'm sure your a great mother to them.
Rose: hehehe yes I love them very much and would do anything to protect them and Zuma is an amazing father.
Rose nuzzled Lee and Wendy looking adorable.
Lee looked at the new people before running over to Zuma and jumping in his food bowl trying to steal his food.
Zuma giggled "hehehe no luck today lee maybe you will do it tomorrow I just ate it all" he giggled.
Lee: I will steal your food one day dad.
Zuma: we will see son we will see.
Ryder walked onto the bridge as the air patroller was getting closer to adventure bay. Ryder saw the massive storm cell hitting the edge of town already and was worried as they got closer and closer. Ryder could already see smoke form some fires. The air patroller was suddenly hit with very strong winds throwing it around abit throwing everyone around.

THE END
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO READS MY STORY SORRY IT TOOK SO MUCH TIME TO FINISH
WITH THE WAY IT ENDED WOULD PEOPLE LIKE ME TO DO THE SECOND STORY TO CONTIN ON FORM THIS?