chapter 29

Chapter 29

Ok so everyone I would like to hear from my readers and hear what they would like to see happen in this story I'm planning on making it at least 80 chapters or more so I would like to hear what my readers think please.

Rose stayed on the top deck for hours crying and looking up at the night sky. A lot of things were going through Rose's mind all at once.

She was missing her mum, dad and even her brother and sister. She was missing her friends her family her home and even school. She was happy she was now a pup and with the paw patrol and had Zuma as her mate and now they are a family with two very cute young pups.

So what was Rose missing in her life?

As Rose kept on just lying on the top deck. Rose looked at the lights of the city of Melbourne.

Rose sighed "the lights are so lovely and so bright and so colorful".

After 5 hours of lying on the top deck out in the night and morning air. Rose finely got up and went back to her room and got on the bed and fell asleep snuggled up to Zuma, Lee and Wendy.

That morning Rose was still asleep with Lee and Wendy when everyone was in the kitchen having breakfast including Zuma. Ryder had made everyone cheese bites.

As the second day of the dog lovers show got under way and everyone went around for the day. Marshall and Everest went out into the city for lunch at a very high class restaurant. Skye and Chase had gone out for a drive around the city and Chase was going to take Skye out for lunch as well.

Rocky and Rubble were in the pool room on bored the Sky Patroller. Rocky was lying on a chair relaxing while Rubble was swimming in the big pool.

Meanwhile somewhere unknown.

???? "Ok so you two know the plan to take that ship".

???? "Yes".

???? "Yes".

???? "So I will text you both the plan and then we will talk more".

???? "Yes"

???? "Yes".

Meanwhile back on the Sky Patroller.

Rose was feeding Lee and Wendy in their room as Zuma was sleeping.

Ryder was in the lounge room with Katie watching tv as they held hands while on the lounge together. They were watching the local news.

Meanwhile three man in black had gotten on bored the Sky Patroller unknown to anyone else.

Back with Rose, Zuma, Lee and Wendy. Zuma had woken up and was nuzzling Rose as she fed Lee and Wendy.

Zuma "So my love I'm going to go to the pool area for a swim care to join me"?

Rose nuzzled Zuma back "No thanks my love Lee and Wendy wouldn't be able to swim yet so I will stay here with them and watch over them you go have fun in the pool".

Zuma smiled "Ok Rose have fun" Zuma kissed Rose on the forehead before leaving the room and walking towards the pool room.

Zuma was walking through the hallways towards the pool room when suddenly everything went black for him.

Meanwhile Rocky and Rubble where having a great time in the pool room.

Ryder and Katie were still watching tv.

Ryder "Hey Katie do you ever want to have a boyfriend"?

Katie "Yes Ryder I would love to have a boyfriend one day but I'm not sure if the boy I like feels the same way I do".

Ryder sighed "Oh so you already like someone"?

Katie smiled "Yes I do his amazing and I like him very much".

Ryder started to think of who she may have feelings for but couldn't think of anyone.

Meanwhile in a small dark room somewhere on the Sky Patroller.

??? "Good we have one of them now we will wake him up soon and see if we can get some information out of him before we kill him".

??? and ??? "Yes boss"

The people threw water over Zuma to wake him up which work.

Zuma slowly opened his eyes and looked around "What where am I"?

? "your right were I want you pup and you're not going anywhere".

Zuma "What who's there"?

? "Nobody now I'm going to ask you some questions and you will either answer them or you will be hurt".

Zuma "Ok then" Zuma said scared.

The person asked Zuma lots of questions and Zuma answered them all so he wouldn't be hurt.

30 minutes later Marshall and Everest came back and were walking through the hallways. The people had placed a camera on the wall outside of where they were hiding.

?? "Hey there are two more coming and by the look of it one of them is a female and she is pregnant by the looks of her big belly".

? turned around "Oh really a pregnant pup great knock them both out and being them in here. We will have some fun with the pregnant pup" ? smiled evilly.

5 minutes later as Marshall and Everest were still walking down the hallway. Everything for both of them suddenly went dark.

As both Everest and Marshall came to they find they were both tired up and could hardly move.

Everest and Marshall both moaned as they came to.

? "Are good you two are awake finely".

Everest "What who's there"?

Marshall just sighed.

? "Nobody to you bitch by the way that a nice big pregnant belly you got their pup" the person ran one of his hands over Everest's belly gently pushing in as he went.

Everest felt the person's hand run over her belly "Stop it don't touch me"!

The person stopped touching Everest's belly and slapped her across the face making her yelp in pain.

Marshall "HEY STOP IT DON'T HURT HER PLEASE"!

? turned and looked at the white and black pup "Oh right you two are mates aren't you" ? laughed evilly.

? "Ok then I will ask you questions then pup and if you don't answer or help me I will hurt your pregnant mate".

Marshall and Everest had tears rolling down their face.

Marshall "no I won't help you".

? "Fine with me" the person pulled out a knife and held it to Everest's belly and one of her tits "I think I will just cut off one of these tits I'm sure it will hurt and bleed a lot but I don't care".

Everest could feel the sharp knife on her belly and just at her tit "Please don't please" Everest begged.

Marshall cried "Fine I will help you just please don't hurt her".

The person pulled the knife away from Everest and just patted her belly "looks like your safe for now pregnant bitch" the person walked over to Marshall and evilly giggled "Now then let's get to it".

The person asked Marshall a lot more questions then what he asked Zuma. Just like Zuma Marshall answered all the questions so Everest would be safe.

20 minutes later Marshall had taken the people to the bridge. They shut down Robo dog and pulled him apart. Then the people tired Everest near the main chair and Marshall and Zuma together against a wall.

Suddenly every door on the Sky Patroller closed and locked itself so no one could move around the ship and stop the people or so they thought.

END CHAPTER WOOF