chapter 49

Chapter 49 Gosford show part 2

Thanks for keep on reading everyone and I hope you all keep reading until the end and keep reviewing.

It was early morning as Everest woke up with Lilly still asleep on top of her.

Everest smiled as she saw Lilly sleeping on her chest "so cute" She said softly. Marshall slowly started to wake up and licked Everest on the side of your face "Morning love".

Everest giggled "Morning dear sleep well"?

Marshall smiled and nodded "yer I did it was great how about you and our little angel"?

Everest smiled "Well I slept great and for the first time our little angel didn't wake up during night at all and she is still asleep on me".

Marshall looked at Everest's chest and saw Lilly sleeping soundly.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Lilly moved and was about to fall off Everest when she moved her paws and made sure Lilly didn't fall off her.

Marshall "I will get it" Marshall got off the bed and went over to the door. When Marshall opened the door Zuma, Rose, Lee and Wendy.

Marshall "good morning you four".

Zuma and Rose "Hey Marshall".

Everest "Sssshhhh Lilly is still asleep".

Rose giggled "Sorry Everest Marshall can you two look after Lee and Wendy for a while please while me and Zuma go out with Ryder"?

Marshall "Sure we can".

Rose "Yer they will need feeding and stuff but Everest can take care of that since she has Lilly and makes milk for her Wendy and Lee can feed from her as well".

Everest "Yer that will be fine Rose we will take care of them for you".

Rose smiled "Thanks" she kissed Lee and Wendy goodbye before leaving them with Marshall, Everest and Lilly and going off with Ryder.

Marshall closed the door and looked at Lee and Wendy before that went over to Everest and cuddled up to her and fell asleep.

Everest "Well guess they are tried".

Marshall "Yer guess so" Marshall went to the other side of Everest and cuddled her "I love you Everest and I also love our little angel Lilly".

Everest giggled and smiled as she looked at the three pups "I love being a mum".

They both slowly fell asleep.

Later on Everest slowly woke up and suddenly felt all three of the pups suckling from her tits.

Everest "Oh so that's what I could feel ok well it's good that they all are feeding together and not being mean to each other".

Marshall opened his eyes and kissed the back of Everest's neck "have a nice nap baby"?

Everest "Oh yer my nap was great and Marshall that feels amazing".

Marshall giggled "Well it is me kissing the back of your neck baby that's all".

Everest giggled "Well it feels great and the pups are feeding".

Marshall "Oh that's great to hear".

After the pups where done feeding they all started playing together and were all being very gentle with each other as they did their best to play tag.

Everest and Marshall lied next to each other as they watched the pups play with each other as the day went on.

END CHAPTER WOOF

Sorry guys for this being such a short chapter im so sorry I will try make the next one massive enjoy and review.