Chapter 16 Sadness

As everyone slept soundly in their room couples with each other in bed and others by them self's a white stone left Rose's and Zuma's room and made its way to the top deck. As the stone entered the top deck Max turned into his pup form and walked towards the edge as he sat and watched everything.

Max: "I wonder how my pups are doing without me how Everest is doing without me". Tears ran down Max's face as he thought about his family back in their world and how much they must be missing him.

Max lied down on the top deck as he closed his eyes and went to sleep outside on the top deck.

As morning came and the sun came up over Sydney Max was still lying on the top deck as he was awake and watching the sun come up.

Max: "So beautiful maybe this world's sun will give me some power just like the sun in my world does".

As the sun went into the sky Max waited as the sun went over him as he was now in the sunlight it was time to see what would happen. Max waited for a while to see if anything was going to happen and slowly it did Max could feel himself getting his powers back slowly.

Meanwhile inside the Sky Patroller Ryder had just woken up and went right to the bridge to check that everything was ok as he got on the bridge he noticed on the ships cameras that there was a white pup outside on the top deck.

Ryder: "Wow Max turned back to his pup form I wonder what his doing outside but I may as well go talk with him".

Ryder left the bridge and went to the top deck but as he walked past Marshall's and Everest's room he heard some weird voices.

Marshall: "O Yer Everest come on Everest o Yes Everest keep going you're doing great for your first time".

Ryder stopped and was going to knock but "What if they are doing that I will leave them to it".

Just as he was about to walk away he heard even weirder voices coming from Chase's and Skye's room which was on the other side of the hall from Marshall's and Everest's.

Skye: "O god Chase yes you can do it o yes come on now Chase more Chase more".

By this point Ryder was somewhat worried but mating is normal when two pups are in love so he just left it alone and kept walking up to the top deck.

As the door to the top deck opened for Ryder Max heard it and turned around to see Ryder walking towards him. Ryder walked up to Max and sat down next to him.

Ryder: "Hey Max good to see you in your pup form again".

Max: "Yer it feels good to be back as a pup I don't really like being in that stone form".

Ryder: "So what are you doing out here by yourself"?

Max signed "I'm out here to collect power from the sun so I can hopefully get enough to return back to my own world".

Ryder: "Max how come you can't stay like a pup do you have to turn into that stone"?

Max: "I can't stay as a pup because I don't have a lot of power right now being a stone helps me regain my power faster but I can turn into a pup whenever I need to so I'm good with that".

Ryder looked at Max then up at the sky: "Looks like we may get a storm soon with those dark clouds moving in".

Max: "Indeed it does so Ryder what are you and the Paw Patrol going to be getting up to today"?

Ryder: "I really don't know tommow but we are going to some sort of dog lover's show that we got invited to come to then most likely we will come back here for a day then we will start looking for Rose's family".

Max: "I hope you find them I can tell she misses them a lot and wants to see them again and while I'm here I will help her in any way possible".

Ryder pated Max: "That's good anyway Max breakfast will be ready soon if you want something to eat"?

Max: "Mmmmmm I haven't eaten in like a month I could eat a city right now".

Ryder laughed "Ok then come on Max let's go dish out breakfast for everyone".

Max: "Ok then".

Ryder and Max went inside and right to the kitchen to get breakfast for everyone. Within minutes breakfast was all dished out and Ryder got on to the intercom.

Ryder: "EVERYONE WAKE UP BREAKFAST IS READY COME GET IT"!

Ryder put the intercom mic back on the wall as Max ate his breakfast a minute later Rose and Zuma came running into the kitchen.

Rose: "RYDER, RYDER, RYDER I HAVE..." Rose saw Max in his pup form eating breakfast.

Ryder looked at Rose: "Yes Rose I know but Max is ok his eating breakfast as you can see".

Max looked up "Hey Rose thanks for carrying me around as a stone on your collar all this time I will need to do that from time to time until I get my power back if that's ok"?

Rose smiled: "Anytime Max happy to help out".

Max kept eating his breakfast as everyone else entered the kitchen and started eating their own breakfast as Ryder stood in front of them all.

Ryder: "Ok everyone I have got two big things to say to everyone".

Everyone right away stopped eating and looked at Ryder.

Ryder: "Ok so first off we have been invited by the CEO of the navy to a BBQ tonight on base where there will be a lot of people around and Kim said she has someone who she would like us to meet I don't know who it is but the person sounds important".

Everyone cheered.

Chase: "Sweet we get to go to an Australian BBQ gathering that's so cool".

Rocky: "I can't wait".

Rubble: "I can't wait to eat some meat I bet it will taste great".

Rose didn't say anything as Ryder looked at her and Zuma started to nuzzle the side of her face.

Ryder: "Rose its ok if you want to stay on the Sky Patroller for the night with Zuma and Katie".

Rose: "You sure Ryder I don't want them to miss out on a fun time".

Katie: "Its ok Rose I don't really want to go I'm not really into BBQ's with large groups of people".

Zuma: "And I go where you go sweetie if you're not going then I will stay on here with you for the evening to keep you company".

Max: "And on top of that I will most likely be a stone by the time tonight comes around and be back on Rose's collar so I will stay on here as well".

Ryder: "Ok then that's good now for the next thing we have been invited to do a show at the Sydney dog lovers show this year right here in Sydney".

Rose: "WHAT"!

Ryder: "what's up Rose"?

Rose: "That's epic I love the Sydney dog lovers show even though I think it's more an expo then a show but wow that's epic".

Ryder: "Ok then well that is tommow so after the BBQ tonight everyone will need to get their rest for tommow I got to come up with like a show or something and we got some people who will want to take photos and pat you all as well".

Everyone cheered.

After Ryder had finished talking Max turned back into a stone and went back onto Rose's collar.

Inside the stone.

Max: "These pups are all so happy I hope my family is doing ok back in my world I hope everyone is ok".

Max cried inside the stone letting no one hear him cry.

END OF CHAPTER WOOF.

Hope everyone enjoys took me a while to do this chapter writers block sucks big time. LPP OVER AND OUT. PLEASE REVIEW.