chapter 45

Chapter 45

Ok so I know I have been a bit slow in updating everyone and I'm sorry  anyway here is chapter 45 with a surprise.

As the pups went up to the top deck to look around Rose was nowhere to be seen as they went into the lift.

Chase "Hey Zuma where is Rose shouldn't she be here"?

They all looked at Zuma who just smiled and giggled.

As the group came to the top deck and the doors opened they were shocked the see Rose was already here looking at the town.

Chase, Rocky and Rubble "Wow she's fast".

Zuma giggled "Yer she teleported up here right after we finished with Ryder so she could see her home town again".

The group walked out of the lift and started looking around as Zuma walked over to Rose and gave her a hug and a lick on the face. Rose giggled as she hugged and licked Zuma back.

Zuma "is it like you remember Rose"?

Rose smiled "Mostly yes I still can't believe I'm really back I'm so happy".

Meanwhile on a mountain in the area.

A woman put a box down on the edge of a cliff with something in side of it and walked away "goodbye you dam fucking bitch hope you die" the woman left.

There was a pup inside she didn't know what was happening but she started to whine because it was dark inside.

There was a strong wind outside on the cliff as the box was blown onto its side the lid fell off going over the edge of the cliff.

The pup started to yelp feeling the impact of the box falling.

There was a voice suddenly.

"everything will be alright pup just stay where you are".

The pup couldn't see so she whimpered not knowing what would happen.

Suddenly there were other voices "hey look a box" "Sweet let's kick it off the edge".

The pup tried to make noise but she didn't know if they could hear. She was confused by the many voices.

The people didn't hear the pup and kicked the box hard over the edge of the cliff.

The pup felt more movement and more impact eventually during the fall she ended falling without the box hurting herself while she kept falling and yelping.

Meanwhile back on the Sky Patroller Rose heard a pup yelping.

Rose "Someone is in trouble I will be back".

Zuma smiled and nodded as Rose teleported catching a knocked out and badly hurt pup just before she hit the ground.

Rose "You're alright now pup".

She still had her vision blurred with a broken leg she also had a cut on her head making her head bleed and some punctures in her body by some rocks.

Rose "What happen to you pup to make you this hurt oh I better get you back to Katie so she can have a look at you" Rose teleported to the med bay with the pup "Katie you around"?

Katie "Yer I will be out in a minute Rose" Katie came out a minute later and saw the pup Rose was holding "Oh dear what happened"?

Rose "I don't know I cotch it falling from a cliff".

Katie "Oh ok I will see what I can do".

Rose smiled "Thanks Katie" she put the pup on a table and left as Katie walked up to the pup and started checking her over.