Chapter 4 the truth about Rose

Ok so thanks everyone that reviewed chapter 3 I love reviews it makes me feel wanted every time I read one so keep them coming please anyway here's chapter 4.

Everyone in the lookout was looking at Rose, as Rocky paused the TV so it was still on the news. Rose was shaking a lot and she was frozen on the spot as she heard what the news said.

Ryder: "Marshall is she ok"?

Marshall: "I don't know maybe something she heard from the TV has made her shut down"?

Ryder: "The TV is on the new about the fire in Australia that killed a 12 year old girl".

Marshall: "I wonder Rocky did they ever say what the girls name was"?

Rocky: "No Marshall why"?

Marshall: "I don't know but maybe Rose knew them".

Ryder: "Maybe".

Rose: "No that's not it".

Zuma: "You ok Rose"?

Rose: "No I'm not ok I guess I should tell you all but first Rocky please play the news I want to hear about the fire please".

Rocky: "Sure ok".

Everyone walked over to the TV even Rose as they all sat in front of the TV Rose sat next to Zuma as Rocky unpaused the TV.

Newsperson: "Fireman believe the start of the fire was the oven being left on in the kitchen for too long and it caught on fire now I have the mother here of the girl that died in the fire".

The reporter moved over to a woman who was Rose's mother.

Rose's eyes widened seeing her mother again. Rose had tears flowing down her face.

Marshall and Zuma both noticed Rose was crying.

Zuma: "Rose are you ok"?

Rose: "Yes I'm fine now thanks for asking".

As they watched more TV the news was still going.

Mother: "Rose was a kind and caring young girl we all loved her it's sad that her life was cut short we will miss her".

Everyone one at the lookout turned and looked at Rose.

Zuma: "Rose was that"?

Rose: "Yep that was me and that is my mum I died in that fire and somehow got turned into a pup and sent here".

Everyone: "WHAT".

Everyone was shocked to hear this.

Rose: "Yep".

Ryder: "But Rose that's impossible a human can't turn into a pup".

Rose: "I did, I have all my memories from when I was a human and from when I died".

Zuma: "But how is that possible".

Rose: "I don't know when I died I heard a voice that talked to me then I opened my eyes and I was on the beach here in Adventure Bay".

Ryder: "So that means you were the light I saw land on the beach that night".

Rose: "Most likely yes and the rest would be I went to the cave slept when I woke up I walked up here to the lookout and got scared off by Chase".

Chase: "So that is why you are scared of me is it"?

Rose: "Yes".

Chase: "I'm so sorry Rose please forgive me"?