chapter 39

Chapter 39

Sorry for taking so long to upload I ran into a bit of trouble but that's all been fixed up now I will try my best to get back to uploading a chapter a week for my stories.

The night before with Ryder on the phone.

Ryder "Hey thanks for that info on the where about's of Rose's family she will be happy as to hear we know where they are now".

? "No problem always happy to help Ryder talk later bye".

Ryder hang up the phone and ended the call as he did he had a massive smile on his face "Oh she will love this news when she wakes up hopefully soon".

Early the next morning Rose moaned and slowly opened her eyes. It was still dark in the room and outside the time was 3am. Rose could feel her two pups and Zuma sleeping with her she smiled then went back to sleep.

Around 6am that morning Katie walked into the med bay to check up on everyone and noticed that Rose was only sleeping now.

Katie "Oh yes finely" Katie went over to Zuma and quietly "Zuma, Zuma wake up".

Zuma slowly woke up and looked at Katie "What's up Katie"?

Katie "I think rose woke up during the night Zuma her stats have improved a lot I think she will wake up again real soon".

Zuma "What really that's great".

Zuma slowly got up and walked to the other side of Rose and lied down in front of her face waiting for her eyes to open.

Around 7am while Zuma was watching Rose's face along with Katie sitting right next to him. Suddenly Rose started to moan and her eyes slowly opened and saw Katie and Zuma looking right at her with massive smiles.

Katie "Hello sleepy head".

Zuma had tears in his eyes as he saw Rose's eyes open "Hey baby finely your awake" Zuma nuzzled Rose's face.

Rose smiled "Hey Zuma hey Katie what happened"?

Zuma and Katie looked at each then back to Rose.

Katie gently patted Rose's head "sweetie what's the last thing you remember"?

Rose thought for a minute "the last thing I remember is using my power to stop the Sky patroller then hitting the water and then nothing".

Katie "Ok well you have been out for a while" sweetie".

Rose "wow well I'm awake now".

Zuma "yer I was so worried about you Rose I was starting to think you were never going to wake up but you have and I'm so happy".

Rose "I'm sorry to have worried you my love oh Katie Everest hasn't given birth yet has she "?

Katie smiled "No Rose not yet but she is getting very close any day now and we will have more pups around also Skye is now pregnant as well to Chase".

Rose giggled "Saw that coming from a mile away was only a matter of time before she got pregnant to Chase they have mated a lot".

Katie giggled "Yer and Ryder and I are now together".

Rose "Oh nice good on you Katie".

Katie "Yep so would you like visitors Rose I'm sure the others would love to come see you awake".

Rose smile "they can come visit if they want but I do still feel a bit weak".

Katie "Ok then I will give you a checkup before they come in Zuma would you mind going to the kitchen and asking everyone to come to the med bay please".

Zuma nodded and ran out the door towards the kitchen as Katie started giving Rose a full checkup.

Everyone else was in the kitchen having breakfast as Zuma came running in and nearly ran into them all.

Everyone turned to Zuma.

Ryder "Hey Zuma what's up"?

Zuma had a massive smile on his face "Everyone follow me to the med she's awake Rose is finely awake"!

Everyone "WHAT"!

Zuma "Yer she said you can all come visit but she is still abit weak so no jumping on her or hugs yet".

Everyone nodded as they all headed towards the med bay. Meanwhile Katie had just finished Rose's checkup when there was a knock at the door.

Zuma "Katie everyone is here with me are we alright to enter"?

Katie walked over and opened the door "Yer your all good to come in and see her I just finished her checkup and yes she is still weak bout she will be alright".

Everyone ran in and over to Rose but Everest who slowly walked over due to her big belly.

Rose saw everyone and smiled as she weakly said "Hey everyone".

Everyone "Hey Rose your finely awake" Everyone cheered.

Katie "Ssssshhhhhhh not so loud everyone the pups are still sleeping".

Everyone stopped cheering and being loud right away "Sorry Katie".

Ryder walked over and patted Rose on the head gently "it's great to see you awake Rose everyone has been so worried about you and thank you so much for what you did for us".

Rose smiled "No problem Ryder it was my job to help and that's what I did".

Katie "So Rose you hungry"?

Rose nodded "Yes Katie I'm very hungry".

Katie "Ok then let's start you on something small but filling since you have been passed out for a while" Katie got some food and put it in front of Rose "there you go girl have some of that".

Rose smiled and slowly started the eat the food that Katie put in front of her "Oh my yer this is filling Katie but it is very tasty as well thank you".

Katie "No problem Rose and here's some water for you as well" Katie put a bowl of water in front of Rose.

Rose had a lot of water.

Ryder "So Rose I got some amazing news for you Rose".

Rose stopped drinking and looked at Ryder "Yes Ryder what is it".

Ryder "I have been given some information on your family and I know where they are living right now and as soon as your up for it we will be heading their".

Rose was shocked and very happy "What really you know where they are I will get to see my family again" tears of joy ran down Rose's face as she heard the amazing news.

END CHAPTER WOOF, WOOF, WOOF.

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter please review.