Chapter 6 traveling

Ok sorry for taking so long to update this been very busy with my other stories but I'm getting back on top of them thank you all for waiting and please enjoy reading and review.

Ryder was on the bridge with Robo dog, sitting in his chair looking out the big window, as the Sky Patroller traveled over the open ocean.

Ryder: "The open ocean is great and to finely have the Sky Patroller up and running let's see how long until we get into Australian air space". Ryder got out of his chair and went next to Robo dog and had a look at the monitors.

Ryder: "So we will be in Australian air space in about 2 days ok then when everyone wakes up I will tell them".

Ryder went back and sat back in his chair.

Meanwhile Rose was awake now and just lying on her bed next to Katie, thinking about Zuma and how she was going to tell him that she loved him and wanted him to be her mate.

Rose: "How can I be sure that he feels the same way for me that I do for him"?

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Rose walked over to the door: "Who is it"?

Zuma: "It's me Rose you want to come with me to the pool and learn how to swim like a pup"?

Rose: "Sure I would love to give me a minute and I will be out".

Zuma: "Ok".

Zuma started to think: "Ok when we get to the pool area we will be fully alone maybe I will tell her then how I feel about her".

Rose was in the bedroom with Katie as she walked over to Katie.

Rose: "Katie you awake"?

Katie slowly opened her eyes: "Yes Rose what is it"?

Rose: "Just letting you know that I'm going to the pool with Zuma his going to teach me how to swim as a pup".

Katie: "Ok have fun and be careful learning to swim as a pup can be very hard".

Rose: "I will be ok Zuma will be with me".

Katie: "Ok still be careful and have fun".

Rose: "I will see you later".

Rose opened and door and walked out as she did the door closed behind her.

Zuma: "Good to see you Rose you ready to learn how to puppy swim"?

Rose: "Yep I'm ready let's go".

Rose and Zuma started walking side by side though the Sky Patrollers hallways to the pool area, as the two pup reached the pool area Zuma turned to Rose.

Zuma: "Ok Rose first things first we will start you off in the not so deep area of the pool and then move up ok I will be next to you the whole time".

Rose: "Ok I'm ready".

Zuma: "Ok let's get started".

Zuma and Rose walked over to the area of the pool that was only 5m deep which was shallow and which both Rose and Zuma could stand up in. Zuma started Rose in this end of the pool just to get her use to the water first, Rose stepped into the water.

Rose: "O that feels weird".

Zuma: "It will at first but you will get used to it slowly just take it one paw at a time Rose".

Rose took more and more paw steps in the pool and slowly got use to the water on her fur and walking in the pool, which was harder then she thought it was.