Chapter 66

Ok so for those who have red 65 yes I finished it on kinda a sad note so here is the 66 I most likely will finish on 68 or 70 and please if you read the chapter I ask you to comment as they keep me writing thank you.

As Rose started walking back inside a car pulled up making Rose turn around.
Rose: t they are here finely.
Rose started running down the ramp towards the car as Lilly got out of the car and ran towards Rose. Rose jumped up to Lilly knocking her down into the mud and licking her face happily which made Lilly giggle.
Lilly: hehehe sissy stop it that trickles.
Rose stopped and looked into Lilly's eyes.
Rose: you called me sissy so does that mean you believe me now?
Lilly nodded: no one else would have known those things you said back then to us sis only you it's hard to believe you got turned into a pup but I believe it is you sis.
Lilly cuddled Rose as Rose smiled and cuddled Lilly back the best she could
Jenny walked up to them along with Dan and Tim.
Jenny looked at Rose.
Jenny: sweetie I I'm sorry we didn't believe you before it was just a lot to take in at the time.
Dan and Tim just watched kinda looking surprised at Rose.
Ryder saw the family and Rose talking and also saw the storm closing in on the Sky Patroller.
Ryder: mmmm this could be bad if we don't take off soon dam.
Meanwhile back outside with Rose and the family.
Rose: well as a pup I am now mmmm I have a mate and two adorable good pups.
Jenny: wait what your a mother?
Rose: yeah I have two kids or pups one boy who is named Lee and one girl named Wendy they are young but growing fast.
Jenny: wow so I have grandpups I guess hehehe
Lilly giggled also hearing her mum say grandpups.
Ryder's voice came over the intercom.
Ryder: hey Rose and family we have to go Rose I don't know if your family wants to come with us to Adventure bay or stay here?
Rose: mmm do you all want to come with us?
They all nodded as Rose got on the patroller they followed her and she took them to a big family room. Ryder told robo dog to close the ship and take off right away as they said it over the intercom. Everyone returned to there rooms.
Rose: I have to go be with Zuma and my pups so I will see you all soon.
They all smiled as Rose left the room and returned to her and Zuma's room.
As she returned Lee and Wendy cuddled her and asked for a feed so Rose lied on her side on the bed with Lee and Wendy and let them suckle from her tits.
As The air patroller took off the front of the storm hit and the strong wind blew the air patroller around shaking it a lot.
Ryder: oh dam Robo dog try to keep her steady we got to try get above the storm.
Robo dog: bark bark
The Air patroller went up more and more as it battled the strong winds and now heavy rain.
Jenny, Lilly, Dan and Tim were cuddled together in there room now as the Air patroller was shaken around in the storm. As Robo dog set the route for home as they soon got above the storm and the shaking stopped.
Ryder went and checked on Katie and told her what had happened and who was on bored now. Marshall and Everest were in there room cuddled up with there daughter Lilly. Rumble was in his room alone crewing on a bone while Rocky was with his mate in there room sleeping. Meanwhile Chase was with Skye nuzzling and kissing her as he rubbed her pregnant belly gently.
Chase: oh Skye I'm so happy your pregnant and we will have a pup or pups together I love you so much.
Skye giggled: oh chase you rubbing my belly feels so nice and I'm very happy to be carrying your pup or pups inside my womb.
Chase smiled: we will make such great parents I know your only just pregnant but I'm still so happy.
Skye: hehehe yeah it will be awhile before I give birth but I'm very happy to be pregnant finely you and I mated enough times.
Chase: hehehe yeah
Meanwhile Rose finished feeding Wendy and Lee and nuzzled them as they fell asleep cuddled up to each other.
Rose: aaawwww that is so cute don't you think love?
Zuma: yeah oh i took them to the pool and got them to learn how to swim and while we were there I saw Everest teaching Lilly how to swim. So I let the kids swim and play and lied down with Everest and had a chat she said to say hello.
Rose smiled: that's great to hear I will have to say hello and chat to her later on and hopefully soon maybe in the morning I will introduce them to everyone maybe at breakfast.
Zuma: that's a great idea love well it's late let's get some sleep.
Rose cuddled up to Zuma as both fell asleep.
Meanwhile everyone in the family room was asleep Tim was sharing a bed with his dad Dan and Lilly was sharing a bed with her mum Jenny. Jenny was lying in bed cuddling Lilly very much awake thinking about everything that had happened today.
Ryder slept with Katie as Robo dog kept flying though the night unknown to them that a much bigger and worse storm was building and heading towards adventure Bay.

End chapter thank you everyone who reads my story now question should I have the air patroller crash or not? LPP OVER AND OUT