chapter 38

Chapter 38

So thanks to everyone who reviewed and red last chapter but to the people who keep asking for a red vs blue crossover with paw patrol no I will not do one I'm not that much into rvb sorry but I have asked one of my friends and he said maybe so please stop asking about it.

It was late at night as Marshall and Everest were watching tv with chase and Skye. Everest was snuggling with Marshall as Skye was snuggling with Chase as the two couples watched (how to loss a guy in 10 days).

Everest "I don't get this movie at all why would you want to know how to loss a guy in 10 days"?

Skye "Who knows".

Everest was lying on her side so she wasn't lying on her big belly. Her head was resting on Marshall's side with her paws on her belly.

Marshall saw what Everest was doing and nuzzled her face the best he could "You ok love"?

Everest smiled "Yep I'm fine thanks Marshall I'm worried about Rose but I hope she wakes up soon".

Marshall, Skye and Chase all sighed and nodded.

Skye "Yer she saved us all".

Chase "Yer she is an amazing pup and an amazing mum".

Just as everyone was finished talking Zuma walked in on his way to the kitchen. Everest saw Zuma.

Everest "Hey Zuma".

Everyone looked at Zuma.

Zuma looked at Everest with a look on his that made him look like he hadn't slept for the last couple of days.

Zuma "Hey Everyone I'm just getting a drink before heading back to rose and the kids" Zuma was so tired he couldn't even walk right.

Marshall "Zuma are you alright bro"?

Zuma looked at Marshall and nodded "Yer buddy I'm fine" Zuma had a massive drink of water then started to slowly walk back. But just as he was about to walk through the doors his body gave in as he fell to the ground asleep. Marshall quickly got up being careful of Everest's head and ran over to Zuma and checked over him.

Everest, Skye and Chase all walked over as well to see if Zuma was alright.

Chase "Marshall is he alright"?

Marshall smiled "yer his alright his body is just so exhausted it forced him to fall asleep".

Everyone sighed in relief as they heard what Marshall said.

Marshall "I will take him back to the med bay and put him with Rose and their pups".

Chase "I will help you Marshall".

Everest smiled "Well I'm going to head to bed Marshall I will see you their".

Marshall nodded "Skye would you mind walking with Everest just to make sure she gets to bed alright"?

Skye happily nodded "yer no problem Marshall I would be happy to".

Everest smiled "thanks Skye".

Marshall helped put Zuma on Chase's back as they both started walking towards the med bay.

Skye and Everest started slowly walking towards Marshall's and Everest's room. The two girls walked slowly down the hallway towards Everest's and Marshall's room.

Skye "So Everest you ready to give birth to your pups when the time comes"?

Everest smiled "Yer I am but I'm still worried with how much painful giving birth is going to be I saw how painful it was for Rose and that now has me worried".

Skye nuzzled Everest's face "It will be alright Everest I will be right by your side and I'm sure Rose will be as well if she is awake when you give birth".

Everest smiled "Yer I'm sure it will be alright I will give birth to two pups and me and Marshall will love them to bits".

As Skye helped Everest walk into her room and onto her bed the two kept talking.

Skye "So Everest have you and Marshall talked about any names at all being that you could go into labor anytime now"?

Everest "now that I think about it no we haven't talked about names at all oh god what are we going to call our pups".

Skye giggled "It will be ok Everest I'm sure you and Marshall will have the name talk soon and it will be alright anyway you have a goodnight sleep sis see you in the morning".

Everest giggled "Oh you love calling me sis don't you its great sis even though we are not real sisters you me and Rose all think of each other as sisters which is great anyway goodnight sis sleep well" Everest closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Skye smiled as she walked out of the room and started walking down the hallway towards her and Chase's room.

Meanwhile Marshall and Chase had just gotten to the med bay with Zuma. As the two walked in Katie was standing there waiting for the them.

Katie sighed "well I was waiting for Zuma to return but I knew this would happen soon enough poor Zuma he has been overdoing it ever since Rose was bought in unconscious".

Chase and Marshall looked over and saw Rose unconscious on the bed with her eyes closed and with Wendy and Lee sleeping up against Rose's belly.

Marshall smiled "It's going to be most likely the same when Everest finely gives birth our pups will most likely sleep snuggling up to Everest or I it will be great".

Katie picked up Zuma off Chase and put him right next to Rose to sleep "he should be out for a while god he hasn't slept for so long he should have listened to me and slept when he could".

Chase "come on Katie we all know he wouldn't listen beside I would do the same thing if this happened to Skye and Marshall would do it if it was Everest love makes us guys do sometimes amazing and sometimes crazy things" Chase smiled.

Marshall giggled "Yer love can do that to us guys can't it".

Katie laughed "Oh you two make me laugh anyway you two better get back to your mates I bet they are both waiting for you in your rooms in bed".

Marshall and Chase both giggled before leaving the med bay and heading to their rooms.

Meanwhile Ryder was in his room on an important phone call.

Ryder "Yes thank you for the information I'm sure she will be very happy to hear that goodnight" Ryder ended the phone call with a big smile on his face. "I'm sure this will being a smile to her face when she wakes up now" Ryder then went to bed himself as a minute later Katie walked into his room and joined him in his bed.

In the morning around 7am a pup in the med bay slowly opened her eyes.

END CHAPTER WOOF, WOOF, WOOF

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED PLEASE REVIEW I LOVE READING THEM AND THEY KEEP ME WRITING.