She shrugged, seemingly unaware of the awkwardness her father was currently feeling. “A boy at school said that babies come from outer space and that aliens deliver them to their mommies,” she said. “Is that true?”

Junmyeon sighed, wondering why that little boy would talk about that to his daughter. “That’s not true.”

“So aliens don’t come from outer space to shoot people with baby lasers?”

Baby lasers? Junmyeon put his face in his hands again. He’d have to get in contact with that little boy’s parents so they could keep him from filling his daughter’s head with such ridiculousness.

 He’d have to get in contact with that little boy’s parents so they could keep him from filling his daughter’s head with such ridiculousness

yixing;; 

Yixing was currently playing with his daughter, toys and stuffed animals strewn all over the floor. You sat on the couch reading a book while smiling to yourself as you listened to the giggles of your daughter and husband.

“This is Mr. and Mrs. Teddy,” she said, holding up two stuffed animals for Yixing to see.

Yixing smiled. “Nice to meet you,” he said, shaking both Mr. and Mrs. Teddy’s stuffed paws.

“And soon you’ll get to meet their baby,” she told him, excited.

“A baby?” when his daughter nodded, he chuckled. “I can’t wait to meet the little one.”

At that point you started watching the two of them and you saw the way your daughter began to look at the two stuffed animals in her hands curiously like she was thinking. “Daddy, where do babies come from?”

She asked it so innocently, but you and Yixing practically fell over. Why was she wanting to know that? Yixing cleared his throat. “Well, sweetie,” he began, taking Mr. and Mrs. Teddy from her, putting them side by side. “When two people fall in love-”

“Yixing!” you exclaimed, setting aside your book. “You can’t explain that to her!”

“What? I wasn’t going to say anything bad, (y/n),” Yixing said, shrugging. 

You walked over to your daughter and sat down on the floor next to her. “Baby, you don’t need to worry about that right now.” Your daughter looked up at you strangely. 

“So when I fall in love I’ll have a baby?!”

You sighed, shooting your husband a glare.