Chapter 10 - Mistakened

Začať od začiatku

      “Forget about it. Relationship over.”

          “Wait! I can explain! Irowan…” I said.

          I saw Cyrus run out of the door and into the crowd. I was naked. I just made out with Irowan. Cyrus had just broke up with me. Taylor was laughing. I fit the pieces together. I knew it. Taylor’s revenge. My eyes burned into her.

          “What? He was searching for you and he found out!” Taylor rose her hands in innocence with a pleading smile on her face.

          Irowan took my hand and I slapped him in the face. I heard the slap sound and turned to look at him. He was holding his face, it was red.

          “You—I can’t believe you either. Why would you work with Taylor?” I screamed.

          “Well…she said that you liked me and told me to make a move!” Irowan tried explaining.

          “What? Taylor? So this was all your evil little scheme,” I said twirling my finger in her face, before slapping her too.

          “Taylor? Did you lie to me? I actually believed you! And I fell into your trap!” Irowan said.

           “Well, I’ve gotta say. I am pretty clever, hmm?”

          “No, bitch, you aren’t. All you want for Skid is his rocking hot body. You just want to get in his pants. You slutty bitch,” I screamed.

          “Well…considering the fact that you never attended in the pranks, I’m guessing you deserved it with the lies and hiding and whatnot,” Taylor pointed out.

          “I didn’t deserve it,” I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists, “You even lied to Irowan here!” I gestured with my hand.

          “Well, at least he got something out of it,” Taylor pointed out again.

          “Once upon a time, we were friends, but now we’re enemies. Really?” I said.

          Tears sprung to my eyes. WHY WAS I CRYING? I guess it was because everything was ruined.

          “We could still be friends! We could forget about Cyrus! He came between us! Broke our hearts! Broke our friendship link! If he didn’t come then we’d be fine!” I said.

          “But, I guess not all stories have happy endings,” Taylor said coldly.

          “You know what? You really are a bitch,” I snarled.

          Tori walked in in shock. She backed away.

          “Tori you get your ass over here too,” I scowled.

          She walked in with guilt, “I—I’m sorry, Elle! I—”

          “What excuse are you gonna give me now? Oh and did I forget to mention, Taylor that you fucking stripped me naked in front of everybody? Now that’s pushed my limit.”

          “Touched a nerve hmmm?” She laughed.

          I walked into her face, “I’m gonna say this once. And I’m gonna say this right. I fucking hate you. So stay out of my life.”

          I slapped her in the face multiple times. Irowan started walking towards us raising his hand.

          “Guys, let’s not do this here,” Irowan said.

          “Go away! Gee you aren’t part of it!” Taylor screamed in his face.

          “Ok, now I’m on Elle’s side seeing what a whore you are. Guess you really are one. But you know what? The weird thing is that I liked you as a friend when everyone else hated you and wanted to burn you up. Gee guess you’re not higher than us after all,” Irowan dissed Taylor.

          “What did you just say?” Taylor hissed.  

          “Oh, you heard me. Whatchu gonna do about it? Elle already embarrassed you like eight million times. What would you do huh?”

          “Ok. Bring it. Let’s see what type of undies you’re wearing,” Taylor grinned.

          “Sure go ahead,” Irowan smiled back.

          Taylor ripped off his sweats and took a look. Another pair of shorts were underneath.

          “W—W—What—the—h—hell?” Taylor stammered.

          Irowan snickered, “I always do that. Just in case I get hot! But I never thought of Taylor wanting to strip me! And…hmmm…never thought she’d be sooo embarrassed.”

          Taylor slapped him.

          “Haha. Eh, that’s all you got? I couldn’t feel a thing!”

          Tori stepped onto my side. It was unbelievable. Everyone was against Taylor. Taylor backed towards the wall and threw her hanger at me.

          “So now we’re playing who lives?” I yelled.

          We laughed and started throwing nonsharp objects at each other. Cyrus rushed into the room as I accidentally pelted a piece of lingerie onto his face. He shook it off in rage.

          “Taylor. Fuck you. Elle. I can’t believe you. I can’t trust girls…ever again,” Cyrus said into our faces.

          “Wait! I can explain! Please!” I took his arm.

          He nudged it away, “You know, I thought this was actually something. I thought I could trust you! But to find out who you truly are, breaks my hurt so bad. I really liked you. Hell, I loved you. But you know what? This happened before. In freshman year. I caught Siobhan cheating on me with this lame ass player. I broke up with her and until now, I never got close to another girl. And finally, I realize that girls aren’t worth wasting life for. They’re all the same. Backstabbers, heartbreakers, promise breakers, cheaters, and sluts. Wow,” He shook his head.

          “I—” I started.

          “What better excuse do you have? Irowan was all over you! You guys were like close to having sex!”

          “HEY! Listen to me!” I said in his face, “It’s not what you think it is. Please, let me tell you.”

          He rose his eyebrow in a signal for me to go on.

          “I walked into the house expecting to find you. I was at the stairwell when my dress just fell off. Like that! Everyone saw and I was red. But then I was blindfolded!” I took the pink ribbon out of my pocket, “See? And then I thought it was you! But then I was naked so I didn’t have any clothes! Irowan didn’t strip me to have sex! I thought it was you so we kissed! That was it. But then I heard a voice that wasn’t yours so I lifted it up to see Irowan on me! Then you came in! But I never expected it to be Irowan! I had no clue! And after you left, Taylor said that it was her plan! That she sent a note to Irowan saying that I liked him! But I never said that! Really, I was in love with you! And then Ta—”

          Cyrus cupped my cheek and leaned in kissing me. Are lips only left when we were running out of air. I was blushing.

          “Damn, what a good way to make me shut up,” I said.

          He kissed me again as our tongues met.

          “I never knew. But…that Taylor girl, we’ve got to get her back. Or she’ll never learn the lesson. But, I’ve got some news for you. I—I’m.”

          Suddenly someone pushed us aside and I fell over the staircase. Cyrus didn’t have enough time to catch me. I saw everything in slow motion as I fell and the last thing I saw was Taylor’s face.