Chapter 10 - Mistakened

Elle Damone’s POV

          The party was tonight. I had curled my long hair with the curling iron leaving loose curls. I looked pretty as I wore my dress. It was purple with a few designs of roses all over. It was strapless and I sure looked pretty. I knew that Skid was going so I was excited. And I couldn’t believe that Taylor forgave me!

          I actually never knew she had such a caring heart. Wow…seems like I was wrong.

          “Hey mom! I’ve got to go to a party! It’s at Taylor’s house!” I screamed from the front door.

          As I started walking out, I heard my mom call me, “Wait. Honey! I thought you weren’t friends?”

          “Whaaaatt? Nawwww. She forgave me. And yeah,” I said.

          She didn’t know that I had a boyfriend. Well, she couldn’t know. I never even introduced her or anything. HIM I mean. Him…

          “She did? Taylor would do that?” My mom asked in amazement.

          “Yes, mom. Now I’ve gotta go. I’m gonna be late.”

          “Wait, take a picture! We’ll send it to dad!” My mom said.

          I sighed in annoyance and rolled my eyes as my mom took a picture of me pouting.

          “Ok, bye now!” I yelled as I climbed into my car. It was a Ford and I knew where Taylor’s house was like the back of my hand.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

          As I reached Taylor’s house, I heard music blasting. I knew that this was going to be a good party. But, I didn’t know where Skid and I’d meet. Figuring the door was unlocked, I opened it. Feel so close by Calvin Harris was blasting. The lights were rotating around and around, people were drinking and acting drunk.

As I reached the staircase desperately trying to find Taylor, My strapless dress fell down. I was naked. My panties were the only thing left on me. I desperately covered my breasts with my hands and turned my head around. Shit I was butt naked and everyone was staring. The music had stopped.

Then a guy came up to me, and put his hand over my eyes. Was it Skid? Then, the music resumed as a few guys whistled at my ass. Ugh. Boys.

“Skid?” I questioned.

He didn’t answer and I felt us land on a bed. The door closed and I felt his lips touch mine.

It felt good. We were tonguing by the time and I couldn’t get enough. As we departed, his breath was ragged and we were panting. Then he slid his finger from my forehead.

“I love you, babe,” he grunted.

It wasn’t Skid. At least it didn’t sound like it. I lifted up the blindfolded and gasped.

“Irowan?!” I screamed.

The door blasted open. Skid was there and Taylor was behind him, grinning evilly. Skid’s mouth dropped in betrayal. Irowan backed away as Skid ran in.

“Cyrus!” I called by his full name trying to hug him.

          He swatted my hand away and I held it in pain.

“It’s sad how a girl could be this frustrating,” Cyrus said angrily.

      “I—I…I didn’t mean too!” Elle screamed after him.