Arrested

"I hate you." Castiel proclaimed, as he sat in a jail cell with Dean, Charlie and the rest of his siblings. "I hate you, I hate you, I'm never going to get into college now, I HATE ALL OF YOU."

"Cassie, do you really think we even have the money for college?" Michael asked.

"SHUT UP MIKE." Castiel snapped back.

"Cas, relax, it's gonna be okay." Dean tried to assure him.

"How did this even happen?" Anna complained.

"All I heard was 'I swear it will be funny' and then we were in jail." Balthazar offered. Lucifer laughed.

"Luci shut up, not all of us have a permanent record like you do." Hannah declared. Gabriel banged on the bars of the cell.

"exCUSE ME!" He yelled out. "I NEED A PHONE CALL!" An officer walked over and raised an eyebrow at him.

"We'll notify your parents you're here. That's your phone call." He offered. "Can I have their names and phone numbers, please?" The kids exchanged glances.

"Uh," Dean said awkwardly. "Bobby Singer. 785-8675-309."

"Do we call dad?" Hannah whispered.

"Hell no, he'd murder us." Balthazar shot back.

"Well then who else do we call?"

"Amara Shurley." Anna offered.

"FUCK, ANNA NO!!" Lucifer screeched. "Amara will rip us limb for limb!"

"Well do you have a better idea?" She hissed. 

"....Chloe?"

"Do you REALLY think Chloe will pay bail for ALL EIGHT OF US?"

"Fair point, fair point." 

"I could call Jo?" Charlie suggested. "Maybe her mom would?"

"NOOOOOOO," Dean said instantly. "If Mama Ellen finds out we got arrested, I will be stuffed and hung on her wall as a warning to others, and YOU will likely be banned from seeing Jo for LIFE."

"NO!" Charlie shrieked in fear.

"Exactly. NEVER CALL ELLEN... Unless you need the shit kicked out of someone, or somebody dead." The cop outside their cell cleared his throat and Dean shut up.

"Let's just call Amara and face the consequences." Michael sighed. "We don't have a choice." Balthazar supplied their aunt's number.

"Oh, and one more." Gabriel insisted, the others raising an eyebrow at him. "785-5244-203. Ask for Sam Winchester. I'm his husband."

"No you're not," Dean retorted.

"Shut up, Deano."

*****

So while the nine kids continued to argue in the cell, the officer made a few phone calls.

"Hello?" A rough voice demanded.

"Is this Bobby Singer?"

"Yeah,"

"I have your son down here in lock up at the station,"

"Oh come on," Bobby sighed. "How much is the bail?"

"No bail, just come pick him up."

"Alright, I'll be there."

Another call.

"Hello?"

"Is this Sam Winchester?"