Porn and Pool. That's All it is

Sam and Gabriel were on another 'study date'. It had become their thing to meet up at the library at the end of the week, seeing as Gabriel was actually failing Spanish cause he spent the whole class staring at Sam instead of taking any notes whatsoever. But, to Gabriel's delight, Sam had made a deal with him. For every half hour of homework he did, he could make out against the stacks with his moose.

Nothing had ever been so motivating in his life.

But now Gabriel was ready to kill his computer because he was supposed to be working on homework, but that couldn't happen if his STUPID LAPTOP DIDN'T CONNECT TO THE SHITTY LIBRARY INTERNET.

He was beginning to think the library was cockblocking him. He couldn't blame it. He had messed up the stacks a lot recently.

Gabriel let out a groan.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked.

"My stupid computer won't connect!" He complained. Sam slid over.

"Let me try,"

"What, you're a computer whiz too all of a sudden?" Sam shrugged.

"Dean says I radiate wifi. Maybe it'll help you." He fiddled with the computer for a moment, tapping into the wifi with ease. Gabe stared at him in awe as Sam went looking for his browser.

"MAGIC WIFI MAN-" Gabriel started, but Sam cut him off as his eyes widened.

"DUDE."

"What?"

"DO YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE A FOLDER ON HERE LABELED 'PORN'?" Gabriel froze.

"YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT," He lunged for the laptop and Sam snagged it, laughing.

"Oh no, I've got to look in it now," He insisted.

"Samuel we are IN PUBLIC-"

"If you didn't want people to see what's in here, then you shouldn't have made a folder."

"I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WAS GONNA BREAK INTO MY LAPTOP."

"You should always expect people to break into your electronics, honestly. You're lucky I'm not looking up your search history."

"OH DEAR GOD-" Sam laughed harder and opened the folder. "WAIT-"

Sam had been expecting certain things when he clicked on the folder. Guys, girls, playboy centerfolds and firemen magazines, the bee movie, etc.

He was not expecting to be greeted by a folder full of pictures of himself. 

He slowly turned his head to look at Gabriel, who had buried his face into the desk with shame.

"What is this?" He asked calmly.

"Pictures of you being cute." Gabriel muttered. Sam started to scroll through them. Pictures of him in Spanish Class (how had he not noticed Gabriel taking them?), pictures of him in the library, on their dates, in the cafeteria-

"THIS IS JUST A PICTURE OF ME EATING SOUP!" Sam yelled. "What the hell is cute about that??"

"You had bedhead!" Gabriel insisted. "And besides, you always look cute."

"Oh my god."

"I'm sorry I took stalker pictures of you cause you're a hot moose."

"I don't even- I can't-" Sam kept scrolling, shaking his head. "When did you even TAKE these?"

"I have my ways."

"And more importantly, WHY IS THE FOLDER CALLED PORN?" Gabriel shrugged.

"Had to make it something people would avoid, cause, you know, MOST NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T IMMEDIATELY GO SNOOPING INTO PEOPLE'S PORN FOLDERS."