Stabby Stabby

It was Saturday, and the Novak children were losing their minds as usual. Chuck had retreated into his room, attempting to meet his writing deadline without having his children blow up the house.

Currently, Anna was screaming at Hannah and Balthazar, because Hannah thought it would be funny to dress her sibling up like a drag queen, and Balthazar was the only one who consented to being forced into a dress and given a makeover. Michael was wearing noise cancelling headphones to block out his siblings as he doodled on paper and procrastinated on his homework. Castiel, entirely used to the noise, was sitting calmly on the couch, reading a book. And Gabriel was watching, fascinated, as Lucifer played the knife game with a sharp kitchen knife.

"I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop chop," Luci sang, stabbing the spots between his fingers.

"Faster," Gabriel urged, leaning closer to watch.

"And if I miss the spaces in between, my fingers will come off, aaaaaand if I hit my fingers-"

"Luci, you should stop before you hit a finger and get hurt," Castiel warned.

"Fuck off, Cassie, I do what I want." Satan called back, speeding up. A screech echoed from upstairs as Hannah and Balthazar came running downstairs at top speed, closely followed by an infuriated Anna.

"GIVE ME BACK MY DRESS, YOU ASSHOLES!" She yelled at them. Balthazar was currently clad in a fancy blue dress, and he kept tripping on its end, not used to running in a long dress.

"It's Assbutts, get it right," Castiel muttered.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Anna shouted. Hannah screamed and kept running, slamming into a table and promptly crashing onto Michael, who jumped and let out a yelp.

"What the hell!" He cried out, shoving his sister.

Balthazar and Anna bolted into the kitchen, and Balthazar tried to swerve around Lucifer, only to trip on the dress and crash into him. Satan lost his balance and tried to grab at Gabriel to catch himself, forgetting that there was still a knife clutched in his hand.

And that was how all seven siblings ended up screaming in the kitchen as there was a knife sticking out of Gabriel's leg.

"Oh my god, OH MY GOD, OHMYGOD!" Hannah was yelling.

"MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!" Gabriel shouted, sitting on the floor in an incredible amount of pain.

"Oops," Luci apologized.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Anna inhaled before whipping around to glare at Balthazar. "YOU GOT BLOOD ON MY DRESS, YOU BASTARD!" Balthazar, still looking fabulous in a blood splattered dress, blinked.

"Annie, our brother's bleeding to death." He reminded her.

"He's always dying, he'll be fine! BUT MY DRESS!"

"I'll go get Dad," Castiel declared, wide eyed.

"NO NO NO!!" The others yelled.

"Dad would MURDER me," Lucifer offered, knowing that this was probably all his fault anyways.

"He'd murder us all, there's blood on the white floor." Michael commented.

"What, like the kitchen hasn't been coated in a different color before?" Hannah questioned. "Hell, the weird pink stuff on the walls has been there for a decade."

"Guys." Castiel stared at his siblings. "Gabriel has a KNIFE in his LEG. He's BLEEDING. He needs medical attention!"

"Or does he?" Lucifer questioned. They all glanced at Gabriel, who was texting on his phone.