Which her staring at me made me kind of nervous, thinking she might suspect something about the pregnancy.

"Oliver works with this guy, his name is James and you guys it's like him and Lucas could be twins, I haven't met anyone like Lucas until we moved there and met James," I told them.

"That's crazy, I would love to meet him one day," Riley said.

We continued talking, catching up, and it was about thirty minutes later when we got to Oliver's parents' house since that's where we'll be staying.

"Evelyn, hi sweetie how are you doing?" Oliver's mom asked me and she came over to me, placing her hands on my face, and I once again felt like she could see the babies inside me.

"I'm doing good Christina, how are you?" I asked her as I gave her a hug.

"I'm good, come on come inside the guys can get the bags out." She said as she gestured me into the house.

We went into the kitchen, sitting down. "Would you like any coffee?" She asked me as she stood up from the stool.

"Water is just fine," I told her as I'm trying to cut out my caffeine intake while I'm pregnant.

"Are you cutting out your caffeine?" She asked.

"I am, it was just making me feel worse rather than better," I told her as she handed me my water.

"There's my favorite daughter-in-law!!" I heard Alec's voice fill the kitchen.

"I'm your only daughter-in-law Alec." I laughed as I stood up to hug him.

"That's the point, my dear." He chuckled as he kissed my forehead.

I had sat back down when I felt Oliver's hands rest on the top of my shoulders gently massaging them.

I felt him lean down, his lips meeting my ear when he began whispering. "Should we tell them now?" He asked me.

"Yeah we can, you wanna call Michael and Riley in here?" I asked him and he just nodded.

It was only a few minutes later when we had everyone sitting in front of us.

"So, while we were on our way to New York, we had stopped in Tennessee, and that night when we were in the hotel room we found that we're pregnant again," I told them with a very big smile on my face.

"Oh my goodness I'm so happy for you guys." Oliver's mom said as she came over and hugged both of us, everyone else doing the same.

"That not all, when went to the doctors we found out that we're having twins!" I said very excited for everyone's reaction.

"Twins!? Ahh!! I'm so happy I can't wait to meet them!" Riley yelled as she jumped up and down before coming over and hugging me.

"So, how far along are you?" Oliver's mom asked me.

"I am ten weeks, so I'll be in the second trimester pretty soon," I told her.

"Goodness I'm just happy for you guys, you both just deserve it so much," Christina said as she once again came over to hug us, me and her both letting some tears fall.