Have you seen BadBoys 2

Start from the beginning

Jughead grabbed it and started to pull out the green paper, "You'll get the other half when you give me their name," Jughead whistled as he looked through the money. "That is a big job. I think half the people in this town wanna see your old man kick the maple barrel, no offense," he placed the envelope back down on the desk.

"None taken. I'll give you you first suspect," Jughead grabbed his notepad and pen. "My mother. A few weeks ago I overheard my parents arguing. It was right before the quarantine. After I had my seizure," suddenly the memory played through my mind. "Hey I remember that," she nodded and kept going. "My mother was berating my father. Something about breaking a promise," Jughead scribbled down notes and looked up at Veronica as her story came to a close.

"What if you don't like what we find?" I smiled softly happy to hear him say we and not I. Even though I wasn't a really a good detective, I was just a long for the ride. "I'm a big girl, I can take it," Jughead's pen clicked as he pressed down on the top of it. "Well, then consider me your Phillip Marlowe," I smirked and stood up "And me your Nancy drew," I added making my brother chuckle softly. Jughead stool out his hand and Veronica took it shaking it up and down.

He didn't mind playing detective, especially for the price, but if he'd known then and there where this investigation would lead us, he probably never would've taken the money.

************************

"To what do I owe the pleasure," Jughead flipped through his notepad and I stood behind him gripping his shoulders gently. "We'll just get right to it madam mayor," I started before looking down at my brother waiting for him to finish, "Did you shoot your husband?" "Excuse me? I love my husband," the question probably sounded insane to the normal person, but this is Riverdale. Anything can happen. "Uh-huh, but did you shoot him. From what we hear all is not well over at the Pembrooke," she glanced at me before looking at the wall.

"As records and witnesses will attest, I was on the phone with Hiram when he was shot, picking up lunch a Pops," my eyebrows furrowed. Wasn't he shot at night time? "What were you and Hiram arguing about when Veronica and I had our seizures?" I questioned leaning forward over my brothers head.

"Well Mr, and Miss Jones, if you must know we were fighting because I caught Hiram having an affair. I had been suspicious for a while, so I had Sheriff Minetta follow him. This was before he got butchered, of course. And he gave me these," he handed a folder to paper to Jughead. Jughead placed it on the table and pulled it open while I looked through the photos from over his head.

"Now, I don't know who she is, but he was meeting her regularly at the five seasons," Jughead pushes the photo back down in the folded. "Hiram having another woman is pretty good motive to shoot him," i nodded above his head my chin probably hurting the top of his head, but he didn't complain.

"No. It isn't. I simply asked him to end it, and he did. Now I'm telling you two this, because I have nothing to hide," Jughead sighed and looked down one last time. "Keep those. I mean, who knows? Maybe Hiram's mistress was angry when he called a quits. You do know volatile blondes can be," I rolled my eyes at the woman trying to trigger my brother.

************************

"Sweet Pea, Fangs, why'd you guys bring us down here. You know we're on a case," I sighed and pushed myself down on the rathe uncomfortable seat . "I heard the Gargoyle Gang is riled up. They're looking for Tallboy. And as long as his body's down here, it's a ticking time bomb," I stood up from my seat "Yea well, it's too hot to move him right now," Sweet Pea sighed looking down.