I press the sixth button while Noah pressed the tenth button. Shawn just stood there without making eye contact at all. Noah nudge me "Can I have number now?"

I sigh "Fine since you've help me in this trouble" I took my phone out and exchange numbers with him. He grins "Okay I'll text you later"

"Umm okay?" The door opened I turn around and wave to both of them. They wave back and smile I turn my attention away as I went to my room.

I enter the room and was attacked by Bri "Oh my gosh! you make me so fucking worried!"

A small chuckle escape from my lips I pull away from her grasp my eyes stare at her face. Her makeup was run down and her hair are all over the place she look like in the horror movies.

"Sorry I'm totally forgot the route and my phone was dead"

She shook her head "It's okay you go and get clean your clothes are wet"

I raised an eyebrow "I don't think so Bri you look way more worst than me. Coz you always said 'Waterproof makeup always dry my skin' but see what happened" I pointed to her face.

She rolled her eyes "Just shut up! I'm going to take a shower first!"

**

Someone shook my body numerous times I groan and turn to another side. "Cece! get up!"

My eyes flutter opened and squint to the sunlight. "What the heck?"

Bri sigh and stood up "Come on Cece, we'll have a long day today"

"Okay you go have breakfast first I'll be down later" She nod and took her bag as she left.

I drag myself to the shower after a few minutes, I wrap myself with a towel and slip on my undergarments. Along this cute 'Okay? Okay.' crop top I seriously made it, coz I'm totally in love with the movie and the book. It made me waste a lot of tissues.

Plus with high waisted shorts and converse. I tied on my hair into a messy bun and applied some makeup. I slung bag on my shoulder and left.

I saw Bri seated at the far end surounded by guys Gosh can she really stop it? I sigh and approach her. She look up and smile I return it and sit opposite her I gave that look to the guys. They just staring at me with mouths opened totally ignoring my Bestie here.

"Umm excuse me, my best friend and I would like to have our time alone so get lost" I gave them the most bitchy face to them.

They quickly left without missing an eye contact with me I rolled my eyes "Seriously Bri what's with the flirting?"

She shrugged her shoulders "I want just want to feel the difference boys in Hollywood and our place"

I shook my head "I've told you they're totally the same. Coz all of them has the same stupid pervert minds and dicks"

"Cece for me, there's probably a guy out there may catch your heart"

"Yeah whatever you've said it a thousand times, but I don't care anymore and I want to take some food I'm starving" I stood up and went to the buffet.

After a few minutes I place my food on the table and start eating. All the sudden my phone buzz I took it from my bag.

Noah: Hey ;-)

Me:Hello

Noah: Miss me?

Me:Not at all n we just met yesterday btw ur friend is funny

Noah: :-( Thn me? R saying I'm lack of humour?

Me: Na u r fine but u r so a lady's man