"Bye."
"Bye."

I waved at the two before following Jughead out of the room. "Good luck," I told them.

******************

"Guys. I'm in," I was sitting next to Jughead across the table sat Fangs in Dilton Doiley's underground bunker. "Tell us everything," Jug instructed. "What happened?" I added. "The gargoyle king. The other guys told me he's impressed by my fizzle rocks sales, so he wants to invite me to his inner circle. They're having a ceremony tomorrow night. He'll be there," I gulped not liking how close Fangs was, because if he got caught it would be bad. Jughead just clapped excitedly, one single clap. "Fangs, this is huge. Where's it happening?" Jughead looked happy but I stared at the table not really wanting him to answer.

"A clearing in Fox Forest. Not too far from here. What do you want me to do?" Jughead looked at me and I held his gaze already knowing the answer he was going with. He turned back to Fangs with a smirk. "We want you to go," Fangs looked terrified as he turned to me. "Don't worry," I whispered "You're gonna have back up."

*************************

"SURPRISE!"

Archie walked in with his newly - dyed back- red hair. Archie laughed and looked at Betty with a big grin. "What is... what is all this?" I looked up at Veronica in a long shimmery silk black dress, she stood up on the stage looking good. "Well it was going to be a study party, but that was before you came back home to us," I noticed Reggie sitting next to Sweet Pea at a lone table and turned to my brother.

"I'll be right back," he nodded and I walked over to the boys. "So now its a study/ welcome home party, Archie," Reggie's jaw was clenched as he stared at Veronica. I spun the chair around and sat down on it backwards. "Children," I greeted sarcastically. Sweet Pea smirked at me and grabbed my hand but Reggie just smiled softly. "Complete with a musical a mouse boush by moi. So take a seat, lover, and let me entertain you." Reggie glared at the redhead as he took a seat in the table next to ours. I grabbed his glass and took a sip.

The smooth looking liquid, burned as it went down my throat leaving it on fire. I gagged "Gah, What is that," I whispered to him as Veronica started to sing. He chuckled softly before responding, "Hennessy." I gulped I do my best not to drink alcohol, considering what happened last time, but that was just playing awful. Reggie's eyes flickered to the redhead as the boy watched his girlfriend spill out a beautiful Spanish song. Reggie's glances soon turned into a full glare.

Sweet Pea sent me a look and I sighed before sending him a curt nod. "Reggie hasn't your mother taught you not stare," he turned to me but he still looked angry. I looked at Archie and his head twisted "I'll be right back," I whispered to the boys. They both sent me nods before I walked over to Archie kneeling next to him. "Hey, arch you okay?" he nodded and I smiled. "Just making sure," he nodded again with a fake smile this time and I walked back to my seat hesitantly.

A few seconds after I walked away from Archie he stood up and walked out of the Speakeasy. Reggie looked furious as he pointed at where the boy was sitting. "Hey it's okay," I whispered to him. He just rolled his eyes surprising me. If there's one thing Reggie's never been to me, it's gotta be being rude. Sweet Pea grabbed my hand against wrapping it in his. I looked up at him and hit hard into my lip knowing what he was thinking. Reggie was heartbroken I have to be nicer to him.

*********************
The next day.

It seemed like no time passed by when night came. Hiding behind the tree in the middle of the dark eerie forest, I could actually say I was scared. A new gargoyle walked up to the gang and I could tell it was Fangs by the posture and the hesitation behind each step. "Fangs Fogarty, kneel before your king," I bit down on my lip nervously watching him as he stepped forward and got on his knees. The gargoyle talked to Fangs a few seconds ago grabbed a metal pole and pushed it into the fire before pulling out again.